EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• Just talk about your fave chocolate, chocolate you don’t like, something you’ve not had in ages etc

truth be known....I don't really eat chocolate...although I have been craving Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts but there too expensive...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had a deep fried mars bar or any other chocolate for that matter? If so what’s it like? Or if not would you try it? I’ve not and wouldn’t because it sounds horrible.

I have and I gotta say it's the most disgusting delicious sickly sweet thing I've ever had. Calorific :D
    Ok I don’t know if that’s a good taste or what haha.

Try it :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Just talk about your fave chocolate, chocolate you don’t like, something you’ve not had in ages etc

truth be known....I don't really eat chocolate...although I have been craving Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts but there too expensive...
    Any childhood memories?
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had a deep fried mars bar or any other chocolate for that matter? If so what’s it like? Or if not would you try it? I’ve not and wouldn’t because it sounds horrible.

I have and I gotta say it's the most disgusting delicious sickly sweet thing I've ever had. Calorific :D

Tbh I may give it a miss because whenever I eat a chippy from different chip shops I end up with a bad stomach. It’s not the shops fault am wondering if it’s me
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Tbh I may give it a miss because whenever I eat a chippy from different chip shops I end up with a bad stomach. It’s not the shops fault am wondering if it’s me

Deep fried anything will give you a bad tummy. Unless you are a hardened northerner :o

Any childhood memories?

I had that when I was an adult and no not really... nothing that stands out in memory... just never been in to chocolate I guess...maybe my grandmas chocolate chip cookies...

Any childhood memories?

I had that when I was an adult and no not really... nothing that stands out in memory... just never been in to chocolate I guess...maybe my grandmas chocolate chip cookies...
    my grandmother made a toll house type recipe of chocolate chip cookies and when they came out all my friends would be over and she would sandwich french vanilla ice cream between them while still warm. i miss that :)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • my grandmother made a toll house type recipe of chocolate chip cookies and when they came out all my friends would be over and she would sandwich french vanilla ice cream between them while still warm. i miss that :)
    Mhmm sounds nice wish I could try some
  • mmmm that sounds awesome!!! <3
  • my grandmother made a toll house type recipe of chocolate chip cookies and when they came out all my friends would be over and she would sandwich french vanilla ice cream between them while still warm. i miss that :)
    Mhmm sounds nice wish I could try some
    mmmm that sounds awesome!!! <3
    yeah, miss em. the thing is that she was diabetic but loved to cook all kinds of treats for the family

• awww well that's sweet of her!!!
  • are you guys actually still talking about chocolate? usually you guys diverge by now.. 0_0

Still talking about chocolate just my question is on deep fried mars (in batter)

It's weird how this came up in another game I was playing as well, there's a lot of animosity towards the establishment that claims to have invented it near Aberdeen

What do you think about it? Have you tried it?

Never tried it, don't fancy it..sorry for the late reply
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    never had a deep fried candy bar but have had a **** once, mmmmm
  • @fastshadow2 what was the censored word?
  • Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Again, I am Jelly...
    United states companies never do these type things- to consumed with making $$$

Need to go on a trip and feast on chocolate from around the world
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Again, I am Jelly...
    United states companies never do these type things- to consumed with making $$$

Need to go on a trip and feast on chocolate from around the world
    Think I need to sample some from other countries too. Better raid my piggy bank
  • @fastshadow2 what was the censored word?
    the yellow sponge tubes with a cream filling :D starts with the letter T ends with an E

• I got Oreos from a UK super market. My boy loves them!