EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• Turkey1010 wrote: »

Aww, I'm sorry to hear people judge you because of your weight. If you were a woman you'd be considered lucky..
    I've always been between average and fat (not obese, but you know...) Fluctuations through the years.. depending on what is going on in my life. Luckily I have a pretty face, a good heart and a .....unique personality. Lol
    Don't stop me from enjoying sweets here and there and im glad you don't either!!!

Don't get me wrong, it's not actual hate, maybe some jealousy, but never any malice... I don't know what I'm doing to stay like this but it's working... As a kid I was told I'd 'fill out' by the time I was 20, then it was 30, then 40, but still I go on..

And as long as you're happy the way you are, then the whole world can go and take a running jump, because it's up to no one else how you want to life your life...

I must say though, if anyone on here has any romantic inclinations towards me, I'm afraid to say it would never happen, there's no way I'm gonna be sharing my chocolate!

Dear Dave,

I was planning on marrying you, doing away with you and keeping all the chocolate.

Love your future chocolate widow,
    Anna >:) o:)
  • I LOVE chocolate...I dont have a particularly sweet tooth and dont eat other types of candy...but chocolate, I adore.
    Grew up on Cadburys and was devastated when i moved to US and thought I wouldnt be able to get it anymore. Thankfully it is available here and I buy it regularly.
    Love milk chocolate, not too keen on dark. I really liked Milky Bar white chocolate in England, not too keen on most white chocolate here in US. Guess it depends what you grow up eating.

Also like Dove, Toblerone, cadbury mini eggs (at easter)...basically if its chocolate, I like it :D
    SheilaL2017 in Crawl to the Finish

MEMBER of the RTTF Gang
  • Ok chocoholics do you drink drinking chocolate?
  • Ok chocoholics do you drink drinking chocolate?

Only occasionally. I'm more a coffee, tea, or water drinker.
    But sometimes as a treat, I'll make hot chocolates for my son and I when we're watching a movie.
    Popcorn, movie and hot chocolate with marshmallows. At Christmas I'll add a candy cane in to stir it, makes it like a peppermint hot chocolate.

tenor.gif
  • When it is cold like it is I enjoy hot chocolate. I mean it's powdered it's not like real true hot chocolate, but I stop at the corner store and fill up a cup of it then a smidgen of dark roast coffee.. mmm. Wish I had some right now!!!!
  • I don’t like it
  • I don’t like it

That's okay, we still like you lots ;)
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    I don’t like it

That's okay, we still like you lots ;)

But not quite as much as chocolate ;)
  • @Turkey1010 and @rosesgirlnz haha good one
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    1952 posts Member
    edited October 16
    RE:Drinking Chocolate..

I do have one out of a machine once in a blue moon, but don't make any at home, I do have some, somewhere, probably well out of date and needs binning, was just for the girls when they used to call down at a weekend
  • I don’t like dark chocolate sometimes it tastes weird. It’s hard to explain I do however love mint chocolate. It make chocolate taste better.
  • meinaz
    4786 posts Member
    I like dark chocolate but only in small amounts. I generally buy it if I am going to get chocolate because I won't eat it all in one sitting. I hate mint and chocolate together. I can eat them separately but the combination doesn't taste good to me.
    I support LPN. Keep the walkthroughs here.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I like dark chocolate but only in small amounts. I generally buy it if I am going to get chocolate because I won't eat it all in one sitting. I hate mint and chocolate together. I can eat them separately but the combination doesn't taste good to me.
    Fair dos. I know people who hate mint chocolate and have called me weird for eating it I just laugh at them
  • Their is no hating of chocolate, not in any form.

As long as it's not a suppository or ****, all chocolate is fine in my own eyes.
  • meinaz
    4786 posts Member
    Their is no hating of chocolate, not in any form.

As long as it's not a suppository or ****, all chocolate is fine in my own eyes.

It is the mint part that I have the issue with not the chocolate. I would never say anything bad about the chocolate.
    I support LPN. Keep the walkthroughs here.
  • I was about to pass round some 'After Eights' but might just scoff them all myself now.... just to save any aggravation...
  • The truth about chocolate hurts sometimes. The truth is it is becoming a commodity, more and more do I notice the taste of chocolate being off (milk chocolate) as the Cacao crops are limited to growing in a limited section of the planet.

I don't invest in Bitcoin, I invest in Chocolate, who? By buying a bunch of chocolate, on sale after the holidays (that's the best time to buy anything).
  • I was about to pass round some 'After Eights' but might just scoff them all myself now.... just to save any aggravation...

noooooo-gif-4-1.gif
  • Andes are my favorite chocolate mint combo. There are tons out there, but those little **** just get me every time.

I like After Eights - don't you dare scoff them all :p