EA Forums - Banner

Am I Crazy??? XP Collider notification???

I could have sworn that when I would log into the game at a time that my XP collider was depleted, I would get a message at the top of the screen in a black bar. The last two times that my collider depleted, I cannot recall the message being there. Suffice to say, I collected on almost everything before realizing that the wonderful blue XP icons were not there. After swearing slightly, I would then turn it back on.

Anyone else either remember the notification, or noticing it missing?

Am I crazy? Did it ever exist? Does it still exist and I somehow missed it twice in 20 days?

Thanks!!!

Replies

• I could have sworn that when I would log into the game at a time that my XP collider was depleted, I would get a message at the top of the screen in a black bar. The last two times that my collider depleted, I cannot recall the message being there. Suffice to say, I collected on almost everything before realizing that the wonderful blue XP icons were not there. After swearing slightly, I would then turn it back on.

Am I crazy? Did it ever exist? Does it still exist and I somehow missed it twice in 20 days?

Thanks!!!

This recent thread doesn’t provide any definitive info other than to demonstrate that at least some users receive notifications.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/129597/xp-collider-warning
  • I could have sworn that when I would log into the game at a time that my XP collider was depleted, I would get a message at the top of the screen in a black bar. The last two times that my collider depleted, I cannot recall the message being there. Suffice to say, I collected on almost everything before realizing that the wonderful blue XP icons were not there. After swearing slightly, I would then turn it back on.

Thanks!!!

This happened to me the other day and I always get notifications both after logging into game and on my notifications screen. I collected about 2/3rds of my $ and XP before I noticed. Lesson learned, I now have an alarm for it.
  • It’s been a very long time since I received notification about depleted collider.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Just noticed today too. Collected all my 4 hours money and xp before realizing that xp multiplier is gone.
  • I try to never let it go below 10 days if I can. And I try to remember to check it whenever I pass by it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I only see the notification now if I'm logged in when it goes out.
  • I only see the notification now if I'm logged in when it goes out.
    Same for me, it seemed to change a few weeks ago...only when I am in playing when it expires do I get the notice. Very frustrating.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I always keep it above 30 days. I check it once or twice a month at random and bring it back to the max. If I forget for a long stretch there's no loss this way. Only a big up front cost to do this but so so much easier
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I always just recharge it whenever I see a post about it on here. I never run out by doing this.
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for the reminder... 24 minutes... just topped up again 10 days B)

Grrr.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I always just recharge it whenever I see a post about it on here. I never run out by doing this.
    :D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.