EA Forums - Banner

Now 3 questions I'm sorry

callumcmor23
268 posts Member
edited October 16
Have they changed the animation on the show it looks much better?
Is the Halloween episode next week?
Are they doing an episode tie in for the Halloween episode?

Replies

• pepsimax1984
    959 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Where are you Uk or Us? If US it’s out now if UK it’s not out yet and I don’t know when?

Secondly I’ve not seen the last season so I don’t know
  • I don’t know the last question on episode tie in
  • My theory? No. The Episode tie in was done recently with the whole Serfsons thing, they will continue it with Wizard Frink and Squeaky Voiced Peasant. Then you have Treestache and his Grove as well, so to in achieved.

As for the Episode, generally since HDTV began, the animation has changed, something which while not bad (decent, I like the old school hand drawn feel) has in my opinion robbed from the plot. I feel they divert more time into the animation than the actual ot and dialogue.

In the background you would notice Interesting things like the Three Stooges babies, or the announcements etc. However the plot was.iffy at best. Lovejoy is a snitch with a worse daughter, Hibbert is a drunk, and Van Houten has had many lovers none of them can should talk smack about Marge, at least Marge HAS HAD A JOB.

But whatever.

I give it.
    Two Chickens out of 4.
    Three stars out of 5 constellations.
    And a pineapple out of a fruit salad.
  • moxxee
    7709 posts Member
    My theory? No. The Episode tie in was done recently with the whole Serfsons thing, they will continue it with Wizard Frink and Squeaky Voiced Peasant. Then you have Treestache and his Grove as well, so to in achieved.

As for the Episode, generally since HDTV began, the animation has changed, something which while not bad (decent, I like the old school hand drawn feel) has in my opinion robbed from the plot. I feel they divert more time into the animation than the actual ot and dialogue.

In the background you would notice Interesting things like the Three Stooges babies, or the announcements etc. However the plot was.iffy at best. Lovejoy is a snitch with a worse daughter, Hibbert is a drunk, and Van Houten has had many lovers none of them can should talk smack about Marge, at least Marge HAS HAD A JOB.

But whatever.

I give it.
    Two Chickens out of 4.

tenor.gif
  • moxxee wrote: »
    My theory? No. The Episode tie in was done recently with the whole Serfsons thing, they will continue it with Wizard Frink and Squeaky Voiced Peasant. Then you have Treestache and his Grove as well, so to in achieved.

But whatever.

I give it.
    Two Chickens out of 4.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
  • moxxee wrote: »

But whatever.

I give it.
    Two Chickens out of 4.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
    moxxee wrote: »

But whatever.

I give it.
    Two Chickens out of 4.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

5eoBkE5.gif
  • ummmmmmm-pineapple-lumps.jpg
    (Do you guys even have pineapple lumps in your parts of the world?)

• I've never heard of them
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • I could, apparently, get a bag off amazon for $8.70
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Pineapple lumps are delicious! Totally worth the $8.70 ;) (not that I would pay that much, I can get a bag for a couple of dollars here - and that's New Zealand dollars).
    pineapple%2Blumps%2B1.png
  • Pineapple lumps are delicious! Totally worth the $8.70 ;) (not that I would pay that much, I can get a bag for a couple of dollars here - and that's New Zealand dollars).
    pineapple%2Blumps%2B1.png

12.gif