EA Forums - Banner

Crafting idea...(In case EA is reading...)

While I understand the thought on EA's part to include old items from last year in the crafting aspect of the event, I believe that this is the first time they have done it to this large of a scale. I know that many people were disappointed that several buildings and a skin for Flanders are in the crafting menu and cannot be unlocked because we already have the item. Couldn't EA use two crafting menus? Have each goblin drop wands, gold, and something else (silver?). The gold could be for the new crafting items and the silver for the old. Older players can simply ignore the silver and its crafting track IF THEY CHOOSE TO or if they already have the item. Both new and old players can use the gold for new items. Imagine if one or two of the buildings or decorations were new instead of retreads from last year. I wouldn't need to spend donuts on ALL of the new magic things. If the crafting currency dropped at the same rate for each, it wouldn't matter if you wanted to use one menu or both.

Just a thought...

Replies

• I think EA has given up on long time players bringing them real income, so they are focused on newer players who aren't established enough to farm for donuts and are spending real money in the game.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • While I understand the thought on EA's part to include old items from last year in the crafting aspect of the event, I believe that this is the first time they have done it to this large of a scale. I know that many people were disappointed that several buildings and a skin for Flanders are in the crafting menu and cannot be unlocked because we already have the item. Couldn't EA use two crafting menus? Have each goblin drop wands, gold, and something else (silver?). The gold could be for the new crafting items and the silver for the old. Older players can simply ignore the silver and its crafting track IF THEY CHOOSE TO or if they already have the item. Both new and old players can use the gold for new items. Imagine if one or two of the buildings or decorations were new instead of retreads from last year. I wouldn't need to spend donuts on ALL of the new magic things. If the crafting currency dropped at the same rate for each, it wouldn't matter if you wanted to use one menu or both.

Just a thought...

4 different crafting drops.
    People lost their minds.
    If I remember it was:
    Rabbits foot from rabbits
    Brains from Disco Zombies
    Snake something (don't recall) from snakes.
    Bone(s) from skeletons.

Granted it had some returns and other such stuff, but people were mad.

Very little middle ground exists. The logical idea would be to have 50/50 between new and old items, not 1/3 new and 2/3 old items.

However that's just my opinion based on previous data and statistical trends.