EA Forums - Banner

Is Kang work a truck load of donuts?

It depends on your enjoyment factor. I think it is, I get a crashed up ray gun, and another working ray gun and Kang is funny when you tap him. I am sure after Halloween he will revolve to monetary tasks or something, but I doubt they will take premium items away after the holidays they will have too many **** customers.

Replies

• petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    For me? Yes. He is a funny character, and you can earn a treat every 10 minutes with him.
    It is of course not cheap (and I hope we get a sale soon and/or a price reduction), but you decide. There is a lot of debate here on the forum about that. Again you decide. I started playing the game, enjoyed it, and decided to spend some cash. Perhaps later some more. Let's see what happens after halloween.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    So I have 1 donut. In order to get the 150 needed to get the ray gun, I would have to buy a truck load (unfair, I know). But is it worth it? All Kang seems to do according to other posts is have tasks revolving around getting one treat at a time. Then there is always the question of "What is going to happen when Halloween is over?"

So to everyone out there who has bought the ray gun: "Was it worth it??"

And to everyone out there who hasn't: "What made you decide not to?"

:mrgreen:

Want a ray Gun.. with Spending less money? I can make that happen you know :mrgreen:

Seriously
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    So I have 1 donut. In order to get the 150 needed to get the ray gun, I would have to buy a truck load (unfair, I know). But is it worth it? All Kang seems to do according to other posts is have tasks revolving around getting one treat at a time. Then there is always the question of "What is going to happen when Halloween is over?"

buy a tray of 132 and 2 dozens and then youll have like 6/8 left.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    If they decide to do away with treats after Halloween, I would hope his quests turn into cash ones. I bought him because he is a limited time item.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    sboles66 wrote:

buy a tray of 132 and 2 dozens and then youll have like 6/8 left.

Depends on your wants.. HEHE :mrgreen: for those who paid.. on that note: my guess is Yes:

Now based on those who got it for free!: Caugh Caugh: (Me) :mrgreen: 2 thumbs up and a YES
  • StoopidGenus
    10 posts
    edited October 2012
    Thanks guys! You convinced me! It's worth it^^ I'm going to treat myself! Thanks for the help everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    Thanks guys! You convinced me! It's worth it^^ I'm going to treat myself! Thanks for the help everyone! :mrgreen:

Dont wast that much money.. LOl come see me and save
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited October 2012
    It's probably not worth it but I'll end up getting him. I'm hoping to unlock Marge Witch before I do it so I can just get both with one shot. With me, game donuts are like real donuts they won't last but a day or two. LOL
  • StoopidGenus
    10 posts
    edited October 2012

Ok we've been through this and I've ask you not to keep contacting me. I don't appreciate you trying to scam me. You aren't offering anything that someone can't get free on their own if they wish to cheat the game makers out of their money. You seem to think that you are offering something special, and that you deserve money from others. Well if I'm going to spend money, I would rather it go to the people who worked their buts off to make the game and not someone who is trying to get money out of people for something they can just google if they so wish it.

Now please, stop contacting me, and stop using my thread to advertise your so called "services" in an attempt to get money out of people!
  • StoopidGenus
    10 posts
    edited October 2012
    Warpt1 wrote:
    It's probably not worth it but I'll end up getting him. I'm hoping to unlock Marge Witch before I do it so I can just get both with one shot. With me, game donuts are like real donuts they won't last but a day or two. LOL

Lol!! Yeah, I agree. And for some reason, every time I play the game, I get this inexplicable craving for donuts!! :lol: Seriously... I really want a donut...
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012

Ok we've been through this and I've ask you not to keep contacting me. I don't appreciate you trying to scam me. You aren't offering anything that someone can't get free on their own if they wish to cheat the game makers out of their money. You seem to think that you are offering something special, and that you deserve money from others. Well if I'm going to spend money, I would rather it go to the people who worked their buts off to make the game and not someone who is trying to get money out of people for something they can just google if they so wish it.

Now please, stop contacting me, and stop using my thread to advertise your so called "services" in an attempt to get money out of people!

as far as i know i never contacted you directly.. so thats that

im not against supporting companies either, but when you have issue such as these with this game.. its up to the people to do something about it, thats obvious I think. Some can and can't do things.. yeah you could do stuff for free, i'm all for that too so dont take it like im trying to force you to do something. Thats up to you :mrgreen:

I don't like the greedy prices mainly I have spent real money with this game just to let you know.

But 100.. for 2400 donuts..right.. Not.. i rather it be 10 bucks own the game like it use to be.. Now its about getting more money as if the basic price for apps isn't enough? seriously? If you can't see the basis of certain points here, I feel sorry. But some of us like me won't stand to long for greedy crazy prices.. along with the bugs that this has
  • StoopidGenus
    10 posts
    edited October 2012

as far as i know i never contacted you directly.. so thats that

im not against supporting companies either, but when you have issue such as these with this game.. its up to the people to do something about it, thats obvious I think. Some can and can't do things.. yeah you could do stuff for free, i'm all for that too so dont take it like im trying to force you to do something. Thats up to you :mrgreen:

I don't like the greedy prices mainly I have spent real money with this game just to let you know.

But 100.. for 2400 donuts..right.. Not.. i rather it be 10 bucks own the game like it use to be.. Now its about getting more money as if the basic price for apps isn't enough? seriously? If you can't see the basis of certain points here, I feel sorry. But some of us like me won't stand to long for greedy crazy prices.. along with the bugs that this has

well that's funny. I must have totally imagined all those PMs.

And you seem to totally be missing the point. People can get what you are offering for FREE elsewhere. So why on earth would they want to PAY you for it.

Now please, this is not a forum for your adverts. If you wish to advertise your so called "services", please make your own thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.