EA Forums - Banner

Interesting!!!?

Replies

• IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would assume not that many, and maybe you might just tell us what you read that was so interesting...
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    We usually get it here. It's part of the GameStop rewards when you are a member, but I forgot to renew our membership this year. Gonna have to do it next month.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2013
    I asume it is about how freemium games are destroying consol games?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    Qu? xP??
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well in the article I read it was more of just a curiosity if anyone else read game informer and saw the article on freemium games Where they brought up the Point of starting out a game for free but having to pay for premium items/speedups/different abilities And the like. I was just curious if anyone else had read it because it seems like they went through a lot of complaints I read about on this forum. No big deal, I was just curious!

MAFIA TOM Forever!!!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    We usually get it here. It's part of the GameStop rewards when you are a member, but I forgot to renew our membership this year. Gonna have to do it next month.

That's how I get it, and I do enjoy the extra percentage you get by being a premium member and trading in games or any purchase you make! That's how I was able to get BioShock infinite For $10! I saved myself 50 bucks!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.