EA Forums - Banner

Worlds largest toilet

Was talking to a friend today who said he has the worlds largest toilet in his game town. How do I get one in my town? Id show a pic but this wont let me upload one.

Replies

• It is just as well you weren’t able to post a picture, as far as I am aware the ‘World’s Largest Toilet’ is unreleased content in Tapped Out. Posting images of unreleased content is against forum rules.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Your friend used a hack to get it. And usually those items like that and the EA tower building are invisible to regular game players.....No point in having them if only the player that uses the hack can see them.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't know anything about any hack. I certainly don't have one in my game. I have no intentions of going against forum rules. I just heard about it and saw a picture of it for the simpsons tapped out and thought Id ask about it. So I'm sorry.
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I believe it will get released eventually. Hopefully.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Now the Bully-vern will give you the world's smallest toilet (AKA Beast Toilet):
    Beast_Toilet.png
    2x1
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • hmmmmmmmm
  • Now the Bully-vern will give you the world's smallest toilet (AKA Beast Toilet):
    Beast_Toilet.png
    2x1
    I wonder what the blue book is?

• adruralo wrote: »
    Now the Bully-vern will give you the world's smallest toilet (AKA Beast Toilet):
    Beast_Toilet.png
    2x1
    I wonder what the blue book is?
    suzies-toilet-book.jpg

• Brilliant book.