EA Forums - Banner

Magical Essence Sucker

2Next

Replies

• I'd rather aim towards the towers and gates as this just seems like a waste of gold.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I've crafted it and as most have said it's a little underwhelming to be truthful although I still had to have one as I make it a point to craft at least 1 of each item and as I've got most of the stuff already then it wasn't much of a waste, only need the centre now then it's back to walls and towers.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    So the magical essence sucker... sucks? :D

Literally.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »

Literally.

X6GHj9.gif

PSA: one should exercise caution when searching for a suck gif whilst using the work computer :#;)
  • 1pillform
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Literally.

X6GHj9.gif

PSA: one should exercise caution when searching for a suck gif whilst using the work computer :#;)
    I love spaceballs! XD
    YES!.....THAT!
    173110-spaceballs-andquot-yes-that-andquot.gif
    XDDD

ANYWAYS!.....on the subject at hand......um yes the thing I described about the prison or my add on to the original idea that @rw228 said. This is what I did, so I replaced the helicopter I had their with this....
    tsto_Marchday_And_Night.png
    While whats her face playing Lisa's March Day And Night song....for those that remember the episode where she got braces.....YEP.....LISA NEEDS BRACES!.....DENTAL PLAN! Episode xD
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I'm glad someone posted a visual. This was next on my list but I think I'd rather craft more walls. It doesn't look very impressive.
  • What annoys me is that it's not even the same tone as the wailing and spooky walls! It's purple and has that same texture, they're clearly going for the same look... but the colour tone is off. It's almost a pointed lack of attention at this stage.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    ANYWAYS!.....on the subject at hand......um yes the thing I described about the prison or my add on to the original idea that @rw228 said. This is what I did, so I replaced the helicopter I had their with this....
    tsto_Marchday_And_Night.png

Can I enquire as to what those console things are in front of the sucker? I don't think I've ever seen those before...??
  • @darrenholm736 I think they are single bleachers from the tap ball event, 2015. They can be rotated all 4 ways to make all-round seating for a stadium.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    @darrenholm736 I think they are single bleachers from the tap ball event, 2015. They can be rotated all 4 ways to make all-round seating for a stadium.

Oh yes of course they are - I can see that now. They look really good as a couple of consoles there.

Thanks for the reply!