EA Forums - Banner

Springfield needs more Cops!

blu-chris wrote:
In the next update EA should include Sergeant Lou and Officer Eddie,
because the streets of my Springfield are full of villains. There are the 3 Mafia-Guys, Snake and Hank Scorpio.
Also Sideshow Bob comes around sometimes and the little rowdys Nelson and Kearny do their thing.
I am dont trust the corrupt Mayor Quimby and Mr. Burns too.

On the other side there is only the largely incompetent Police Chief Wiggum.
I dont know where this ends with all this crime in the city.

Maybe they also should bring SpringShield with the next update to town.

With the land expansion and the mafia Around I think they will be here this autumn..

Replies

• mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    blu-chris wrote:
    In the next update EA should include Sergeant Lou and Officer Eddie,
    because the streets of my Springfield are full of villains. There are the 3 Mafia-Guys, Snake and Hank Scorpio.
    Also Sideshow Bob comes around sometimes and the little rowdys Nelson and Kearny do their thing.
    I am dont trust the corrupt Mayor Quimby and Mr. Burns too.

On the other side there is only the largely incompetent Police Chief Wiggum.
    I dont know where this ends with all this crime in the city.

Maybe they also should bring SpringShield with the next update to town.

Good idea! I had almost forgotten about Eddie and Lou. The problem will be giving them distinct quests from Wiggum. But still, love to see it.
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I think that would be a really good idea! I had almost forgotten about them until now but I think it would help out a lot and plus I'm always open for new characters... :D
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    quiet Lou, or i will bust you down to seargent so fast it'll make your head spin.
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    ...or a new skin for marge. that episode where she became a cop.
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    good work Lou, you'll make sergeant for this.
  • Sman52
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    Whoa whoa whoa, you are assuming that the SFPD are fully trained, no corrupt, and do their jobs anyhow. If you want to clean up the streets you need Rex Banner.

Would like seeing Eddie and Lu.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think we'll get Eddie/Lou as a level update, but who knows when. They'll probably be together just like Lenny/Carl, Legs/Louie and Cop Marge will be a premium skin (and probably limited).

That seems the most logical to me.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Maybe it could have a new skin for homer. Remember when he had his own police force?

Oh almost forgot Bartman and Houseboy
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    deomegus wrote:
    ...or a new skin for marge. that episode where she became a cop.

We definitely need more skins. But I hope they release Mayan Marge first, it's been in the files since last Halloween, there's even an image, and my Mayan Homer seems incomplete without Mayan Marge, lol. Would love to get Eddie and Lou sometime too, I think like Patty and Selma, their arrival is inevitable.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Patty and Selma is a Halloween update on their own :lol:
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited April 2013
    Bake em away, toys.
  • sminkyminky
    7 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think McBain would b great! He could have a Radioactive man skin & unlock a Fallout boy skin for Millhouse too.

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think McBain would b great! He could have a Radioactive man skin & unlock a Fallout boy skin for Millhouse too.

Wolfcastle/McBain is in the files too!! Can't wait til he gets released . Definitely one of my favorites. And I love the idea of a Radioactive man and Fallout Boy skin.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited April 2013
    He needs to be introduced to hunt down the beer baron:

Rex_Banner.png

A possible skin for Wiggum as Poor Wiggum:

screenshot20130422at213.png

Along with him, a $4,000,000 item, the catapult, could be introduced as well:

screenshot20130422at213.png

• mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Wolfcastle/McBain is in the files too!! Can't wait til he gets released . Definitely one of my favorites. And I love the idea of a Radioactive man and Fallout Boy skin.

Only if he has a quest where he falls in a wave of acid carrying him through Springfield called "Ze goggles, zen do nuthing!"
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2013
    It sucks, that one of the two cops is most likely giong to be a premium character.
    On an other note, I would also like to get the catapult. It would make for a funny task animation.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.