EA Forums - Banner

Is a truck load of donuts worth it?

I am really addicted to this game and consider to buy the truck load of donuts.

Still doubting, because I am so afraid to loose my town/level/donuts because of a bug or F* * up.
I read those things happen so......

What do you guys recommend ?

Peace :wink:
If you're worried about losing your world then you should most definently buy donuts.
if you were just a freemium then EA won't even try to help you.
But if you spend money they'll deal with your situation. YOu might get your world back or not, but you'll get your donuts back and a little extra for the inconvience.

Replies

• davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    there are like a thousand threads on this, so I will say what I always say, I bought truckload and boatload, the values is up to those who purchase the items. Some will say yes and some will say no, personally i have no regrets
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited October 2012
    I said truckload, but meant to say boatload :wink:

@sboles66: you talk out of own experience?
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    I said truckload, but meant to say boatload :wink:

@sboles66: you talk out of own experience?
    No, but I've read articles posted by EA admins about people losing worlds and getting a consilation of 60 donuts.
    But that was a mass loss and I don't think they refunded any o that because they'd lose a ton of money.
    But if its just a rare occerence that just so happens to you they'll deal with it since you spent your money.
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited October 2012
    Bought my Boatload of Donuts :)

Was def worth it!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!