EA Forums - Banner

Two Neds, all waiting

jraffa50 wrote:
So both of my quests with Ned Flanders won't progress. Flanders the Devil Pt.1 and Making up for Lost Time are both showing complete but the next steps aren't coming up. Is that just a coincidence that both Ned Flanders goals aren't moving along, or is there something I should be doing?
Make sure everyone is free.
Someone might have to trigger the quest

Replies

• jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2012
    Thanks. I've been sending everyone on the same timed goals so everyone is done at the same time. I just found it a little weird that the two that were stuck were both the same character.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2012
    Hmm. Still nothing and it's been days. Is that normal for everyone?
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    Are you sure that "making up for lost time" is finished? You need to send Flanders three times to church.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2012
    Are you sure that "making up for lost time" is finished? You need to send Flanders three times to church.

It says 3/3 for that goal. Is there anything else I need to do on that one?
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    If all your characters were free and nothing still popped up u might need to contact EA.. Usually an exclamation point shows up as soon as the player is free even tho I usually wait and collect all the money and then check everybody. I know after 3 times his task was complete tho.. Can't remember who triggered what's after that. Hope ur in the next level at least but sounds like a bug u should contact EA About
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2012
    If all your characters were free and nothing still popped up u might need to contact EA.. Usually an exclamation point shows up as soon as the player is free even tho I usually wait and collect all the money and then check everybody. I know after 3 times his task was complete tho.. Can't remember who triggered what's after that. Hope ur in the next level at least but sounds like a bug u should contact EA About

Thanks! I feel like it's been way longer than normal for this thing to progress!
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited October 2012
    That's happened to me before with Cletus and the garbage mission. After it finished, the mission wouldn't clear; but it showed that I completed it. I did it 3 more times, and it still wouldn't clear. To move on, I had to put Cletus's shack in storage, restart the game and put his house back. After that the mission cleared.

I would try that with Flanders' house and see if that helps.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2012
    That's happened to me before with Cletus and the garbage mission. After it finished, the mission wouldn't clear; but it showed that I completed it. I did it 3 more times, and it still wouldn't clear. To move on, I had to put Cletus's shack in storage, restart the game and put his house back. After that the mission cleared.

Thanks! I will give that a shot too. I just can't figure it out!
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited October 2012

That finally did it! I tried it a few times, and finally it took! Thank you! :D
  • jeremyrscott1
    57 posts
    edited October 2012
    No problem. That one drove me crazy for a week.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    jraffa50 wrote:
    So both of my quests with Ned Flanders won't progress. Flanders the Devil Pt.1 and Making up for Lost Time are both showing complete but the next steps aren't coming up. Is that just a coincidence that both Ned Flanders goals aren't moving along, or is there something I should be doing?

I can probably fix it, let me have a look

Contact me
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    jraffa50 wrote:

Contact me

It should be considered common sense nowadays, but never give random people on the internet your account name and password, no matter how much they say they are trying to help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    jraffa50 wrote:

Contact me

It should be considered common sense nowadays, but never give random people on the internet your account name and password, no matter how much they say they are trying to help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

It should be, but unfortunately it isn't. On the bright side, this player already had his problem solved by a truly helpful player, and the vulture that is Jbennett didn't bother to read the thread before attempting his account information seeking ploys.

Helpful advice for anyone on this forum: Ignore Jbennett. I'm not sure what he's up to, but it sure isn't helping anyone. He used to have an avatar that was an EA Admin logo, and he's certainly not that (he changed it as soon as somebody called him out for it). Do not PM him, and do not give him your info.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.