EA Forums - Banner

Walking Monsters Missing

Got a new task (Hocus Bogus PT 2- Collect 300 Fairy Dust) and now my walking monsters which provide the fairy dust have disappeared! Restarting my device/game (iOS iPad) did not resolve my issue (ticket submitted)

Replies

• Got a new task (Hocus Bogus PT 2- Collect 300 Fairy Dust) and now my walking monsters which provide the fairy dust have disappeared! Restarting my device/game (iOS iPad) did not resolve my issue (ticket submitted)

Uninstalled/reinstalled game. Got 3 mystical monsters when I opened the game and no more spawned. So that didn’t resolve my ssue
  • Got a new task (Hocus Bogus PT 2- Collect 300 Fairy Dust) and now my walking monsters which provide the fairy dust have disappeared! Restarting my device/game (iOS iPad) did not resolve my issue (ticket submitted)

Uninstalled/reinstalled game. Got 3 mystical monsters when I opened the game and no more spawned. So that didn’t resolve my ssue

There's only a limited amount so often
  • Sorry for my late update....
    The issue was resolved after that goal was completed. The rate for those spawnings were a bit slower then I was accustomed to, but I held strong and carried on....lol