2mjalTl.jpg
iiaOTU0.jpg

Who would like some of these?

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4217 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    mmm Homer.
    These would be great to have. They could of gave these with a tie in but maybe for the next mini event.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Exquisite with a side of manufique.
  • Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    mmm Homer.
    These would be great to have. They could of gave these with a tie in but maybe for the next mini event.

I'd say it'd probably be earnables in the next THOH prize track. Or possibly purchasables in the next THOH because it'd definitely fit more for the occasion.
  • Yes on 3/5. I don't care for Homer King or KFS. Both are too meta for my taste and I refuse to acknowledge any "Kentucky Fried" building that doesn't end in "Panda."

The other three are great. I especially like Der Homerschnitzel.
  • I personally like the kfs, homer king, and fatso bell
  • I like the Homer King one the most; but I wouldn't mind 'em all. I could really expand my "Restaurant Row" with 'em.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I like the Homer King one the most; but I wouldn't mind 'em all. I could really expand my "Restaurant Row" with 'em.

Horse! Lol
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I would very much appreciate getting Der Homerschnitzel. I'm eager to build a German food district with Der Krazy ****, The Hungry Hun, Land of Chocolate buildings and, if EA doesn't deem it offensive or not-PC, I would also like them to add Luftwaffles.
    jabf18-02-luftwaffles_174786.jpg
  • Lol, I thinks that was meant to be politically incorrect and somewhat offensive.
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • I would love them all. Especially El Pollo ****.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I would love them all. Especially El Pollo ****.

WOW, so H o m o is a censored word in here? People still think that's an insult?
  • **** is short for homosapien, no? The other word is homersexual, I'm pretty sure.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • We already got the Dead Lobster restaurant. The others can't be far behind.