EA Forums - Banner

How to gather event currency once I am done enchanting the giants?

I mean, what can I do with Bart, Lisa, the Unicorn, etc ?
In the past event, we would use our caracters to keep on gathering event currency, but now ... ?

Am I missing something?

Replies

• You have to enchant the monsters from their respective homes manually. Once you complete the questline you end up getting 100 dust from each monster, I’m actually getting 700 every 4 hours now including the tent.
  • Other than sending the Beasts on their 4-hour tasks and tapping goblins, there is no other way to collect currency. If a new Beast is released, then you will be able to capture and enchant it for currency.
  • Thanks for the answers. This means that Lisa, Bart and actually, all the characters are now useless until next act !?
  • Well - for the event, sure - but they can now go back to regular chores :)
  • Well, Bully Vern gets released today. Perhaps Lisa, Bart will be back to fighting this beast.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • KILLAchievement
    196 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Other than sending the Beasts on their 4-hour tasks and tapping goblins, there is no other way to collect currency. If a new Beast is released, then you will be able to capture and enchant it for currency.

The only character that I know of that earns any type of event/crafting currency is Squeaky Voice Teen in his Peasant Outfit earning Goblin Gold.