Who's to say that people haven't done (or doing) this already?
I was going to put this up closer to the end so I could stroke my ego with a larger list, but I'll put this up now in hopes it inspires others. I have been gifting a serious number of eggs with very little in return. I've received an average of 7 eggs a day from others since the beginning. My partial list of members that I have contributed to(I am withholding names whom I am still friends with to keep myself anonymous) and the number of eggs they got.
Congrats to the following people:
lazyumberto(hey that's you!)--1000+
Yes, that's about 15,000 eggs(not counting the names of people I am currently friended with or the people that received a normal amount of daily egg giving of 1-10eggs). None of these were trades. In fact, I unfriended most right after giving the eggs so they couldn't give any back. Most people on the list were chosen at random from the add me threads. Some because they posted of hardship. and a few(like you) got eggs for being clever. I estimate I will be dropping 4-5000 more eggs before the end(I don't have much incentive to egg as much now).
How the heck am I doing this?
1. I have been playing 12-18 hours a day, everyday; over multiple accounts since the start of WD.(I have NO life)
2. Trade with yourself. Finding a buddy is nice, but some people take too long. Wasting your time.
3. I have purchased premium items, namely the license and the snake logs(other stuff is worthless) .
4. I've been keeping my towns small and empty. Ugly as it may be, it makes hunting faster and reduces problems with crashes and stuttering. I'm a massive house farmer on 1 account(1500 blue houses) but removed them for WD
5. Friend people with little towns and low levels. Looking at nicely decorated level27 towns are nice, but not for getting snakes. Little towns mean its easier to find snakes and again less crash issues. I had massive friend turnover in the beginning because I would send out hundreds of invites then dump them if their towns were not ideal. Choose friends with the intention of whacking snakes, not getting eggs.
What most of you that are begging for eggs don't realize is how much time consuming it is to drop a substantial amount of eggs. That's why you don't get that much and that's why you need to focus on getting snakes instead of receiving eggs. And if you are going to beg for eggs, make things easy for us by clearing a section out of your town.
Now for the losers list. These are people that I selected to receive at least 100 eggs, but could not because they unfriended me or did not respond to my invite(ha,ha):
lazyumberto WHAT?(I was going to go back and completely blanket your town, but you unfreinded me With the space you had, that would have been another 2000, maybe more.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.