EA Forums - Banner

The [Egg] Giving Pledge (Random Eggs of Kindness) - Who's signing up?

1235Next

Replies

• robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Only 2 more prizes left until I'm officially done with the Whacking Day event then whatever egg's I have left over I'll be more then happy to help someone out so they can finish also! :D
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    What is the purpose of this thread?

Is it another add-me?
    Is it for egg pacts/egg buddies?

Or is to give eggs away and expect nothing in return?

I'm seeing all sorts of posts in here that make it difficult to figure out what to do with this thread. We are in the process of re-organizing and I like the idea of this thread. We may start it over and make sure to remove all threads that do not follow the expressed purpose of this thread.

There are other ones for exchanges/trades.

Well my purpose for posting what I have is that as soon as I'm done (only 2 prizes left) I'll be willing to help anyone as much as I can on egg's so they can finish also! :mrgreen:
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    What is the purpose of this thread?

Is it another add-me?
    Is it for egg pacts/egg buddies?

Or is to give eggs away and expect nothing in return?

I'm seeing all sorts of posts in here that make it difficult to figure out what to do with this thread. We are in the process of re-organizing and I like the idea of this thread. We may start it over and make sure to remove all threads that do not follow the expressed purpose of this thread.

There are other ones for exchanges/trades.

But as far as this whole thread goes the purpose was supposed to be for people agreeing (making a pact) that when they're finished they'd be willing to help others in need (egg wise) to get all the prizes as well. As I can see why you were confused on what this thread was about because some people have posted otherwise on different topics!
  • LazyUmberto
    95 posts
    edited April 2013
    Precisely, and now I can say... with only 30 eggs to go, I'm officially an Egg Donor and Pledge fulfiller...

I'm all filled up on friends so please don't request to add me. If you're a friend and in the 5000 range, I will try and donate in random order a bunch of eggs!

Who else will pledge with me?
  • mickk7474
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    I am on course to finish the task 2 days early I pledge to donate all eggs after that

My daughter is behind and could use those that would donate her name is amylizkane540

I will check this thread 2 days before end and will help those that ask

Cheers
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Precisely, and now I can say... with only 30 eggs to go, I'm officially an Egg Donor and Pledge fulfiller...

I'm all filled up on friends so please don't request to add me. If you're a friend and in the 5000 range, I will try and donate in random order a bunch of eggs!

Who else will pledge with me?

I will pledge with you. And if you only need 30 eggs you can add me and I'll give you the 30 eggs :mrgreen:
  • mature424t
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    I need some help any donations would be gladly appreciated as right now I have no hope of finishing xxx
  • ctourtillott
    14 posts
    edited April 2013
    Count me in among the needy.

I'm a little over 5k at this point, and I don't think I'll make it at this rate. I give out 200+ eggs everyday and get maybe 15 in return. My friends suck.

I've tried a few trades, but they don't seem to work out.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.