EA Forums - Banner

More free whacking day donuts

You little snoop you...

Replies

• bsim_1979
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would imagine, based on the "start date" and "end date", that means you have between those dates to log in and get the dozen donuts. Here's hoping, though!
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited April 2013
    12 a day? thats 72 donuts for free. If that happens, that is unreal generous.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    YAY, FREE DOUGHNUTS!!!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    bsim_1979 wrote:
    I would imagine, based on the "start date" and "end date", that means you have between those dates to log in and get the dozen donuts. Here's hoping, though!

This is what I think as well. It's most likely a one time thing, but you only have between these dates to collect them.
  • bionicpeonTCU
    26 posts
    edited April 2013
    Also, seeing more about squidport. definitely looks like it and the 'boardwalk' whatever that is, will be built on the water tiles (i.e. I guess that means more land in a sense). There is text/instructions saying to put the port on the shaded area and to put the boardwalk pieces on the blue shaded area, etc.

• Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited April 2013
    Also, seeing more about squidport. definitely looks like it and the 'boardwalk' whatever that is, will be built on the water tiles (i.e. I guess that means more land in a sense). There is text/instructions saying to put the port on the shaded area and to put the boardwalk pieces on the blue shaded area, etc.
    Awesome. So we get 2 rows of land on the left side.
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited April 2013
    How do we get the free donuts? I got a notification, but no donuts :(

ETA: I found them, I had them!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.