EA Forums - Banner

Daily Challenge Bug HELP

Hey all..
I have had an issue since the middle of Act One of the Halloween event and I need any help or guidance! EA customer service was unable to troubleshoot or help...
My daily challenges are stuck and not giving me any more challenges... it runs through the timer at the bottom and says a new challenge is on its way.. but then resets the timer and nothing happens with my tasks!
I have tried logging off and deleting g the app from my phone and had a friend sign into my phone with his account... and his challenges act normally.
What can I do?!

Replies

• Do you need to claim a bonus prize at the top?
  • Thanks Ellie... nothing to claim... it got stuck the day before a 15 day challenge where I receive 10 donuts
  • I'm having the same issue. I completed my last daily challenge 10 days ago and haven't had a new one since. Ea customer service couldn't help. Ice reinstalled twice on different devices
  • Thanks Sam...
    I find it rather hard to believe that EA can’t do anything more than just shrug and send us to the forums... I mean... there are programmers that work for the technical teams... right?!
  • Thanks Sam...
    I find it rather hard to believe that EA can’t do anything more than just shrug and send us to the forums... I mean... there are programmers that work for the technical teams... right?!

The general advice given in such cases is to go back and nag EA Help until they break down and refer you to someone with the know-how to either fix your game (or, alternatively, someone who can initiate programming changes that will result in a general patch). Being referred to the forum is almost always a dead end and an admission of defeat on the part of the lower echelon EA staff.

• My daily challenges are stuck as well. EA support referred me here.

It's a bit frustrating that there's no solution or even an assurance of an eventual fix. In the meantime, I'm missing out on extra event currency and donuts... :neutral:
  • 1EllieG7294
    1963 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Read the post above by Krustybrand. You must nag EA for help.
  • Having the same issue and relieved to see it’s not just me...but bummed there isn’t a quick fix. It’s super annoying.
  • I’m still having the issue...happening since the second act of the Halloween event. Hoping I’ll get a happy surprise in the morning with the new update.
  • Have you tried storing the Big Box Store?
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/File:Big_Box.png