EA Forums - Banner

Indian Joke

An elder and his 2 sons decide to get tattoos. The elder says "go get your tattoos". The first son gets an eagle & his second son gets a dreamcatcher. The elder then goes in and gets an american dollar bill tattooed on his ****. "Why did you do that?", asks his sons. "Because i like to look at money, i like to touch money & I LOVE TO SEE IT GROW".

Replies

• Indian? Oh, you snake charmer, you.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Gee, thanks for classing the place up.
    a51.gif
  • I don't get it. :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • frosted1414
    2625 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I think **** = male genitals Why is it an Indian joke? Just to be racist? Would the joke not work if you started with "Three guy decided to get tattoos..."
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • @XXXO77O4906 or @johncolombo think this thread needs removing
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    @XXXO77O4906 or @johncolombo think this thread needs removing
    Just closing. Nothing more.

I think **** = male genitals Why is it an Indian joke? Just to be racist? Would the joke not work if you started with "Three guy decided to get tattoos..."
    That was my big issue. The other question is: Native American or Asian Indian? Or maybe the guy typoed and it should read "Indiana Joke". Indianans and their raunchy humour, but at least it's not racist.
  • I think **** = male genitals Why is it an Indian joke? Just to be racist? Would the joke not work if you started with "Three guy decided to get tattoos..."

I start most of my jokes with "Three TSTO players who were bored by the Halloween event..."
  • I have some really offensive Indiana jokes if anyone is interested. (Ohio too >:) )
  • I have some really offensive Indiana jokes if anyone is interested. (Ohio too >:) )

I think that would be unwise.
  • @johncolombo I don’t know if you’ve seen this thread but this it should go. I’ve reported it too
  • @johncolombo I don’t know if you’ve seen this thread but this it should go. I’ve reported it too
    I've flagged it, too, but still, have a sense of humor. Let it sit while us adults keep an eye on it. No flames here, if you haven't noticed. It's okay... It's okay... :)
    I have some really offensive Indiana jokes if anyone is interested. (Ohio too >:) )
    Ah, I thought that said Indiana Jones jokes. Too bad.
  • A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead show up for the same job interview. The brunette is the first one to go in, and after filling out the forms and going through the questions, the interviewer decides to ask her last question:

"How many D's are there in "INDIANA JONES""? The brunette thinks for a second and responds "One".

The interviewer sends her back with a promise that he'll get back to her after he had interviewed the remaining candidates.

The redhead is next. The process goes about the same, and at the end: "How many D's are there in INDIANA JONES"? She immediately says "One". The interviewer says, "OK, we'll let you know".

Then the blonde comes into the room, goes through the questions, and finally gets asked: "How many D's are there in INDIANA JONES". She gets a very serious look on her face and starts counting her fingers, muttering: "2, 4, 6 ...., hmmm - wait,... 2, 4, 6 .... can I borrow your calculator please?"

After going through 15 minutes of intense calculating, she finally comes up with the answer: "Thirty two"

The interviewer is stunned and asks her: "Ok, now tell me, how the hell did you arrive at this answer?"

"Da Da Dah Dahhh Dah Dah Da Da Dah Dahh Dah Dah ..."
    (The theme song for Indiana Jones)
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator

I start most of my jokes with "Three TSTO players who were bored by the Halloween event..."

closing
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.