Exercise for Mr Burns, Interrogate a Squealer Mission problems

Prev1
The squealer works for me not sure of burns one

Replies

• mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited April 2013
    The squealer works for me not sure of burns one

Lucky you... lol. My buddy and I are unable to do either mission because of this issue. He is also having a problem with another mission as well.
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Seems Louie & Legs are doing okay and completed the task interrogating the poor chump.

Tasked them to it again if I run into that mission problem.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jo4applerose
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    Burns and Smithers task only works for a few minutes, it is not working.

• vicodin3131
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I saw this in another thread and it worked for me.

After you send them to do their mission, don't use the move tool, click on any eggs in your town, or add eggs to other towns.

This also works for the Ride a Bull task for The Rich Texan.
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same issue with the interrogation mission
  • Stucairey
    18 posts
    edited April 2013
    I had the same problem with the exercise for burns task. I put Smithers on task then about 10 mins later he was finished! Burns turned up when I clicked on the thumb as well even though he was on another task, strange!
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Both characters are not working for me!
  • muckypuppy79
    60 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    sharon973 wrote:
    I'm having the same issue with the interrogation mission
    Same, tried it three times :?
  • anTastico
    7 posts
    edited May 2013
    I also get this problem with burns/smithers and louie/legs. :x
    36 posts
    edited May 2013
    I thought everybody was having these problems
  • koggish
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    My game caught this bug this morning. Luckily I finished the interrogation quest yesterday before the problem started. But yeah, both thugs as well as Burns & Smithers won't do their joint tasks. It works for a few seconds but then they split up and I get no rewards. :(
  • Icy Pinguin
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    Interrogate a Squealer is locked for me -_- won't open.
  • xplim
    27 posts
    edited May 2013
    Interrogate a Squealer wasn't working for me either. but i had burns running the brisk constitutional (not joint exercise with smithers).

after 2-3 times, looks like it's finally working now, but again, i'm not doing 2 joint jobs at once...
  • xplim
    27 posts
    edited May 2013
    check that...they just stopped after 30 minutes...

funny thing is, i got a notification that they finished, but they were still doing it. the notification was probably from the first time i started it...
  • veganfaerie
    11 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have been having the same problem with Exercise for Mr. Burns. Sometimes they go as long as 45 minutes and then suddenly it stops.

I hope this bug can be fixed, or that Smithers can be given a seperate one hour task.
  • willdekay
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Make a river in your town. It allows the boys to use a water barrel to interrogate.
  • karr0ck
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Interrogate a Squealer still acts up for me. Not every time, but at least once per day, Louie and Legs drop out of their action before the 60 minutes is up without a "thumbs up" completion and I don't get any $ or XP for them.
  • theshad
    7 posts
    edited March 2014
    Exercise for Mr Burns is still messing up for me. I will send all my characters on 60 minute tasks, when they all end I will go in and collect their rewards and see Smithers still riding his bike around, when I click it he will still have 58 minutes remaining despite being sent on it over 60 minutes ago.
  • bort0matic
    121 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    No problems with the exercise mission, but the interrogation mission is always interrupted if I move something in town no matter how far away.
  • cornick1234
    190 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    These glitches come and go, they never used to work, then they were fine, now people are having problems again. I know it's a pain but they will be fixed at some point.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.