EA Forums - Banner

Stranger Things SPOILER FREE UNTIL SUNDAY 12:01 AM CST

Prev1
sjsebayacc131
2074 posts Member
edited October 2017
Season 2!

Let's keep it spoiler free until Saturday night/Sunday morning Texas time.

We just finished the 2nd episode.

SO good. Anyone watch?
Post edited by sjsebayacc131 on

Replies

• Yeah, we really enjoyed the first seasond.. I was sad at the end of season 1.
    Glad season 2 is out today. *phew*
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I can't wait except I have to. I am busy all day today and Saturday, so I will start watching on Sunday.
  • I want to watch it right now... but it's one of the few shows we both like a lot. So I'll wait. Or...maybe ...

I'll just watch it twice hahahaha
  • Loved the first season...Even hubbie watched it with me.
    Will try to watch today or tomorrow
  • johncolombo
    11285 posts Senior Moderator
    skipped the comments, watching tonight !
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Omg! We watched the first 3 episodes when it was released at 2 am CST. I am dragging from exhaustion!
  • I always feel that the theme music sounds like Tron
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I came to spoil but I still haven't watched. :'(
  • johncolombo
    I'm getting ready to watch the first episode of season 2 now
    :)
  • johncolombo
    Ha!
    lujjaaians23.jpg

LOL
  • I'm excited, we're planning on watching today....I loved season 1,I hope this season is as good
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I downloaded the season on my phone so I can watch on the bus ride today.
  • johncolombo
    meinaz wrote: »
    I downloaded the season on my phone so I can watch on the bus ride today.

That's a long bus ride.
    ;)
    I watched the first 3 last night.
  • <3 About to start episode 9!!!

Chinese food, Hubby off work, cute dogs, sofa, Stranger Things. Life is good. :)
  • I'm finished!
    I enjoyed it, but the story-telling wasn't as good as last season. The story seemed stretched out thin in some spots to make more seasons than the originally planned four. I wasn't a big fan of the punk rock gang schtick either. It was too corny.
  • I am done too
    But I feel the show is starting to be one that never gives answer and just reinvent whatever they want and to milk this cashcow when they can. The children are growing up fast though, probably good for one more season as a Trilogy
  • johncolombo
    I had to put stanger things on hold for a dark shadows marathon on Decades TV
  • Here's a spoiler a British guy was deported cause he brought drugs, also I think he was part of the cast. Charlie something or another.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Here's a spoiler a British guy was deported cause he brought drugs, also I think he was part of the cast. Charlie something or another.

I read this earlier. He is the person that plays Will's older brother. He wasn't allowed in the US because he had trace amounts of cocaine in his baggage. There wasn't enough to arrest him but they wouldn't let him into the US.
  • 168sean168
    3720 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    Here's a spoiler a British guy was deported cause he brought drugs, also I think he was part of the cast. Charlie something or another.

I read this earlier. He is the person that plays Will's older brother. He wasn't allowed in the US because he had trace amounts of cocaine in his baggage. There wasn't enough to arrest him but they wouldn't let him into the US.

I like the character he is playing. Disappointed he does drugs. Trace amounts may get him a death penalty in certain countries