Replies

• JorgeU27
    107 posts
    edited April 2013
    name + favorite/lucky number.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    It goes... Vehicle_License plate. Easy as pie (the delicious kind)!
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    Mine is ... my favorite food.
    Yummy.

Placenta is your favorite food? :shock:
    What's the problem?
    You don't like Placenta?

I've never had it.....don't want to....scary!! Lol!
    I'm joking man, I hope you have noticed.
    :shock:
  • daftoldbird
    88 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I AM what it says :mrgreen:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013

As opposed to the username (7-8 posts) above type? I am not even going to type it :shock:

My favorite pie is pecan warmed with ice cream on the side.....yummmmm.....love me some pecans.

• baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    Yummy.

What's the problem?
    You don't like Placenta?

Yes, of course, lol :) where did you come up with that btw? The first time I saw your name I wasn't sure whether to laugh or gag!! :lol:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

As opposed to the username (7-8 posts) above type? I am not even going to type it :shock:

My favorite pie is pecan warmed with ice cream on the side.....yummmmm.....love me some pecans.

I knew you were nuts! You're full of them! :lol:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    Yummy.

What's the problem?
    You don't like Placenta?

Yes, of course, lol :) where did you come up with that btw? The first time I saw your name I wasn't sure whether to laugh or gag!! :lol:
    Thank God, LoL.
    Tbh, I don't know.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    My real name is Rolando Bertram and 7 is a lucky number!

Nah! That is too easy! 8 Years ago we had someone do a web page for us and his name was Rolybert( At least that was his email.

I adopted the name. But seven is my lucky number
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    Waltercartman is more of a joke made by my brothers.

Walter is based off Walter sobchak from the big lebowski movie.

Cartman is based off Eric cartman from south park.

My brothers say I am a mix of those 2 people. In a way they are right. I'm a hot head and always getting my way ;)
  • dcadamb
    192 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Dcadamb

I live in Washington DC-DC
    My name is Adam-Adam
    My last names first letter-B
    Add them up-dcadamb
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    GSFaerie

Feel free to add me!

GSF is the nickname my fianc? gave me, and faerie is because I have faerie wings coving my whole back.

G = gorgeous
    S = sexy
    F = faerie

Shorter way than him saying gorgeous sexy faerie all the time :-P
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited April 2013
    Katehutson

My name is Kate Hutson.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    The meaning Behind Neo is too long winded to explain but in short i was nicknamed "The One" So hence Neo came about :D Been called Neo now for over 16years lol I very rarely get called by my real name anymore lol :mrgreen:

Then the Matrix film came out and well i think you all know i like the movies :lol:

SEC28 Stands for my Car club & number :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The meaning Behind Neo is too long winded to explain but in short i was nicknamed "The One" So hence Neo came about :D Been called Neo now for over 16years lol I very rarely get called by my real name anymore lol :mrgreen:

Then the Matrix film came out and well i think you all know i like the movies :lol:

We never would have guessed that you liked the movies without telling us. Thank you, Neo! :lol:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

We never would have guessed that you liked the movies without telling us. Thank you, Neo! :lol:

LOL sarcasm, love it.

@Kate - lol loved your response.

My name is Melissa Renee and the rest is just nonsense stuff. The Lissa is because when I first went online many years ago, every variation of Melissa was already taken so I just thought "whatever" and shortened it to Lissa and that's been my online presence ever since.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Bing Crosby and the .357 Magnum
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

LOL sarcasm, love it.

@Kate - lol loved your response.

My name is Melissa Renee and the rest is just nonsense stuff. The Lissa is because when I first went online many years ago, every variation of Melissa was already taken so I just thought "whatever" and shortened it to Lissa and that's been my online presence ever since.

And here I thought it was because you came so close to a 69 but backed away from it a bit! :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

LOL sarcasm, love it.

Wait a min.....H1 sarcastic?? Surely not that soo unlike you :P

But in case you wasnt aware as you been gone sooo long :P yes i like the Matrix movies (mainly the 1st) ALOT! :mrgreen:

tumblr_miuyu2BaMR1rlbv7eo1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

LOL sarcasm, love it.

Wait a min.....H1 sarcastic?? Surely not that soo unlike you :P

But in case you wasnt aware as you been gone sooo long :P yes i like the Matrix movies (mainly the 1st) ALOT! :mrgreen:

tumblr_miuyu2BaMR1rlbv7eo1_500.gif

Right... Soooooooo long!

4f49a88f83d29c149a825f4.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!