EA Forums - Banner

explain your username

Replies

• troothpaste
    96 posts
    edited April 2013
    PSN name tbh and the reason i made it that was beause well tbh thats genuinely just came into my head but has done well thus far
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    I made it up out of thin air for my gamecenter account. Used it for this forum.

For a made up username, it really flows.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    69 would have given people the wrong idea. :twisted:

Why would it have given people the wrong idea? Oh wait.....i see what you saying ;):mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • captainhobo103
    48 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hobo was a nickname from one college day years ago in the dorms I didn't get dressed one day during finals week, friend started calling me a hobo. Captain Hobo was then a play on the Simpsons with the joke of Homer's original name being Captain Wacky.

"Captain Hobo, later renamed Larry"
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't know why people say changing your origin loses your account... I did it. I was level 20 something and my town stayed in tact. Went from my full name, to the user name at the left and it worked fine. The email didn't change obviously.

I did this on a PC.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    80sarcades wrote:
    80sarcades because....I spent way too much time (and rolls of quarters) playing at arcades back in the 1980's. Now I spend way too much time playing this game :mrgreen:

Ah yes... the arcades... I remember having an allowance for 5-10 games and a crepe afterwards... Good old days...
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    My name is Jayson & my mates call me JK. And I've always been fond of the AK47, it's my first choice in all shooter games where it's available.

JK47 - Guaranteed to kill every **** in the room! :P
  • gbp4ever96
    24 posts
    edited April 2013
    Green Bay Packers forever 1996.... I've had this username for quite some time lol
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited April 2013
    Mine is a highscool nickname given to me by my friends...
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    IronWaffly5x5 is my Xbox gamer tag also, not that I've played that in months. Had a different name in Xbox Live originally, but people butchered it all the time, so I came up with Iron Waffle, cuz I like the juxtoposition of the words. But that was taken as is by some Zune account (all tied together in M$ system), so added 5x5 as a reference from of one of my favorite shows.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    A Jewish friend used to call me shaygitz-- it means a non-Jewish male, the masculine equivalent of shiksa. I use it because there's never any danger of there being another, hence no "shaygitz4140" or similar.
  • ashzay
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    mine is a combination of my kid's names.

ASH (Ashauria) ZAY (Zaden)
  • stageIV
    95 posts
    edited April 2013
    stagelV- I have been a wound care nurse for years stagelV is a stage of one of the wounds I have healed.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm Canadian and my name is April.
  • crazybrad100
    56 posts
    edited April 2013
    mines just one of my many nicknames i used for forums and such, crazybrad99 is my main name but 100 is another variation of a old family nickname/first name
  • CanadianGirl22
    41 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm Canadian and a girl lol. Not creative or original at all. I would like to change it though. Sounds like something a 12 year old girl would have as a name, not a 24 year old.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited April 2013
    A million years ago when I was setting up an AOL account for the first time, I wanted to use part of a nickname my dad gave me: Ericki Capricki (for Erica Caprice), and my fav number was/is of course 42. AOL apparently didn't allow screen names with the word "*" in it, so I took out the k and it became caprici42.

When I began TSTO, I thought my account got messed up and frozen...wasn't getting tasks, and hey, what did I know? So I set up another account and added an extra 4 onto the end.

The original account was fine, apparently, and I was just dumb. :D
  • Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm a huge fan of the gorgeous Okami HD game :)

Okami Amaterasu is the japanese goddess of the Sun.
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    Glo is the 3 first letters in my name (which make my name pretty obvious :) ) with extra 'w' that makes me glowing and add anything that comes up in my mind at that time :twisted:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I love origin stories! :D

M & W are my first and middle initials. Dalton is my last name. I got called Dalton a lot in school...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!