EA Forums - Banner

explain your username

Replies

• Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Toj427. My nickname in real life is Toj. I support 420 though I no longer smoke, and 7 is my lucky number, as it was the day I was born on.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I love origin stories! :D

M & W are my first and middle initials. Dalton is my last name. I got called Dalton a lot in school...

I guess you would do being its your last name LOL :mrgreen:

Haha, smart alec! I mean, to the point where I don't think anyone even knew my first name.

I knew what you meant but was too funny not to say anything lol :mrgreen:

When ever I see Dalton mentioned I just think of this.....

road_house_poster.jpg

roadhouse-bm.jpg

Classic movie!! And spawned a great Family Guy episode.

"Road house" <kick!>
  • thrillhouMD
    30 posts
    edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    I am a big fan of country duo, Sugarland and my favorite number is 11.
  • UsedKittens
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    I don't like having a generic name that everyone is going to have, like hottie6476.

Plus this is my name on fanfiction.com
  • MrDarkGoblin
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    Long long time ago ;-) I played Soldier of Fortune 2 entered a clan and my name had to start with Dark so I added Goblin
    When I created a origin account for a game DarkGoblin was taken so added the Mr :-)

And that boys and girls is why my name is MrDarkGoblin :-)
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    afrokula wasn't available so + 777
    kula - is nickname connected to surname
    afro - not related to races or Africa or smth else. Hard to explain. Was given to me by a friend of mine
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,
    Smells like a steak and seats thirty-five?

Canyonero!
    Canyoneerroo!
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited April 2013
    Jackbsmummy my sons name is jack, I'm his mum. Simple!!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Will someone move this to OT. There are several new members since this thread was last seen and I'm a curious fellow :lol:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited May 2014
    Panoptic is in reference to the Panopticon which is a prison designed by Bentham. The prison itself was circular with a giant watchtower in the middle. All prisoners could be seen at any time by the guards. The idea was that inmates could be seen at all times but they didn't know if they were being watched because they couldn't see the guards. The user name itself is connected to a blog inspired by the idea of the panopticon that I have about crime, society, and surveillance. And Nic is short for my name Nicole.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm a big fan of long runnning Japanese Anime One Piece.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Mine's easy, my name is Juliet but that was taken, so I added the 603 (which was the number of the first apartment I lived in when I left home) :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm currently going for a degree in neuroscience. (It's something you really need to put your heart into.)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Elian is my first name, sukkel is Dutch for moron and 80 ( or 180) is what EA gave me for free.
  • HYWMinstrel
    84 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Mine comes from a game name about 20 years ago. I was a staff member for a game called Hundred Years War, therefor the HYW. I've been into music (playing, writing, arranging) my entire life so Minstrel seemed medieval.

~M~
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I used to work in a male dominated factory. One man likened me to FUDGE... hard on the outside, soft on the inside. It always stuck with me. I still am I guess
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I KNOW I explained my username the first time I saw this thread. It must have gotten lost in the Great Thread Segregation of 2014 (or was it 2013?). Or there was more then one of these threads.

Anyways, I am a pretty big Grateful Dead fan and they have a song called Dire Wolf, so I chose that as my user name. When that's taken and all other acceptable forms of spelling are take I add the 987 after it. The 987 comes from the days of stand-up video games. Whenever I got a high score I would enter 987. For those who don't know, on the old stand-up arcade games, when you got a high score, you usually only had three spaces to enter your initials.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I am a college music teacher and my masters is in jazz performance (drumset).
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited May 2014
    I KNOW I explained my username the first time I saw this thread. It must have gotten lost in the Great Thread Segregation of 2014 (or was it 2013?). Or there was more then one of these threads.

Anyways, I am a pretty big Grateful Dead fan and they have a song called Dire Wolf, so I chose that as my user name. When that's taken and all other acceptable forms of spelling are take I add the 987 after it. The 987 comes from the days of stand-up video games. Whenever I got a high score I would enter 987. For those who don't know, on the old stand-up arcade games, when you got a high score, you usually only had three spaces to enter your initials.

same thread, i saw yours on page one or two of this :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!