EA Forums - Banner

Can anyone answer my question?

I was wondering how do you put a avatar on here? And where do most of everyone go to get such cool images? Thanks in advance for whoever helps me out!! :D

Need to be level 2, are you?? Did you get a PM a few days ago?? As for pictures....it's called Google.....

Replies

• robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    No I'm not level 2 I've been looking on the forums for awhile but just recently started my own threads and replying to other people's threads. I did receive a message saying I got promoted but not level 2 unfortunately Lol.

And okay thank you! :D
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited April 2013
    That's what the promotion is. You can set your avatar in your profile.
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    When you received the email saying you were promoted did it look like this?

Congratulations! Due to your continued contributions to the EA Community, you have been promoted! With this promotion, you will now be able to do the following things:
    Utilize HTML and BB Code in your posts
    Have a custom avatar and/or signature to show your style

If you did you are level two. Then you can go into your profile and add the url for your image but remember it cant be bigger than 150x150.

You can also add a avatar in your signature block in the mean time.

Remove "XXX" and insert url then place in your signature block. Also I had to add a space before the first img and after the last img for it to show up in the forum so you will need to remove the two spaces.
    [ img]XXX[/img ]
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    By the sounds of it you have been............

13936099-abstract-grunge-rubber-stamp-with-the-word-promoted-written-inside-the-stamp.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    I hope they don't expect me to work harder just because they promoted me.
    :)

• logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    robertnbrand:
    I was going to use this Homer gif, but I have used the crusty old Sailor for so long and hate to give it up. You can have this one if you want.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NSWCBr7f3Bk/Tjdfosk08zI/AAAAAAAAZp0/a_tdO7FmUTQ/s1600/tumblr_lp10yyZyKM1qfnac5o1_500.gif

tumblr_lp10yyZyKM1qfnac5o1_500.gif
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    When you received the email saying you were promoted did it look like this?

Congratulations! Due to your continued contributions to the EA Community, you have been promoted! With this promotion, you will now be able to do the following things:
    Utilize HTML and BB Code in your posts
    Have a custom avatar and/or signature to show your style

If you did you are level two. Then you can go into your profile and add the url for your image but remember it cant be bigger than 150x150.

You can also add a avatar in your signature block in the mean time.

Remove "XXX" and insert url then place in your signature block. Also I had to add a space before the first img and after the last img for it to show up in the forum so you will need to remove the two spaces.
    [ img]XXX[/img ]

Yes that's exactly the message I got I apologize I'm new to the forums so I didn't know I made it to lvl 2 but thank you very much for the help I hope it works for me!!! Lol :roll:
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    robertnbrand:
    I was going to use this Homer gif, but I have used the crusty old Sailor for so long and hate to give it up. You can have this one if you want.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NSWCBr7f3Bk/Tjdfosk08zI/AAAAAAAAZp0/a_tdO7FmUTQ/s1600/tumblr_lp10yyZyKM1qfnac5o1_500.gif

tumblr_lp10yyZyKM1qfnac5o1_500.gif

Wow thank you so very much I really appreciate it!!!!
  • robertnbrand
    654 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    That's what the promotion is. You can set your avatar in your profile.

Thank you also for your help its really appreciated I apologize for the big mix up I'm just new to the forums not new to the game though Lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Now you just got see if you can get your avatar to work ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    Sent you a PM to help you out. I am just paying it forward since others here have helped me.
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    You got it and now I am going to bed.
    Just pay it forward to the next person.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.