EA Forums - Banner

Eggs disappearing in buddy towns?

Twice this week, friends have reported that they have not rec'd eggs I placed in their towns. The first time I thought it was odd and maybe ****. The second time though, it was 200 eggs and I have come to trust this guy so I believe it when he says it. He has said that he has heard this from others?

Anyone else hearing of this? It is going to cause mistrust amongst egg buddies!

We've all misjudged Dill! :roll: :lol:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Doubtful......Sounds like a very good blag lol

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Twice this week, friends have reported that they have not rec'd eggs I placed in their towns. The first time I thought it was odd and maybe ****. The second time though, it was 200 eggs and I have come to trust this guy so I believe it when he says it. He has said that he has heard this from others?

LOL, well dill is no rumor my friend !

it's usually happen when the one who dropping the eggs (example : you) you dropping eggs to friends town, and while you're doing it the game crashes and restarting, you go back to your town but then the eggs you drop to your friend's town gone, it's usually like that, but if not probably ****..
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Doubtful......Sounds like a very good blag lol

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif

What is blag?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

LOL, well dill is no rumor my friend !

it's usually happen when the one who dropping the eggs (example : you) you dropping eggs to friends town, and while you're doing it the game crashes and restarting, you go back to your town but then the eggs you drop to your friend's town gone, it's usually like that, but if not probably ****..

Haha, I know, I was joking :wink:
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yes, I've had this happen twice. Once I was dropping eggs for an egg pact, then I heard he only got 30/100 of them. When I looked at my egg counter it appeared the missing eggs had been returned too me.

The second time, I was just leaving some for a friend when the game crashed. When i logged back in, it looks like about 20-30 eggs had just flat out disappeared. Very annoying!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.