EA Forums - Banner

Whacking Day. EA Trying to make us have no life!


Yeah, this event is tough. But it is do-able. They wouldn't really be 'prizes' if they were very easy to obtain. :)

Replies

  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    *it's the 25th of April :P :wink:

    Yeah, this event is tough. But it is do-able. They wouldn't really be 'prizes' if they were very easy to obtain. :)

    Woops, big mistake.
    Yea, i know it needs to be hard, I enyoy it, but with me only having 2 hours to play a day, it is KINDA HARD :P
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    andreaskjr wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    *it's the 25th of April :P :wink:

    Yeah, this event is tough. But it is do-able. They wouldn't really be 'prizes' if they were very easy to obtain. :)

    Woops, big mistake.
    Yea, i know it needs to be hard, I enyoy it, but with me only having 2 hours to play a day, it is KINDA HARD :P

    If you only have 2 hours to play, and don't have money for donuts to get snake logs and ninja Homer and Elite Licence, and don't get enough eggs from egg buddies, my recommendation would be to start a bunch of new springfields under different emails, get them all through the tutorial, then the 24hour quests for Homer and Lisa. Then each day during those 2 hours, log into each one, whack all the 50+ snakes (much, much easier with a small town), and use the initial free donuts to buy egg baskets, and then feed all these eggs to your main Springfield. You can also trade eggs with your other springfields, if you can't find a trustworthy egg buddy. You can do it.
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    I even rotate my tablet to potrait (vertical) while tapping in oder to preserve my screen :-o
    Since i almost tapping on the same spot at the screen i'm afraid it'll soon have dead pixels or something else (remember those 'wadx' keys on the keyboard?)
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    It sucks but I should be done in a few days hopefully. Just too tedious really Not fun like some of the previous updates.
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited April 2013
    I haven't had any premiums. Just my partner as egg buddy. I should have motel by tomorrow. This event though, has been immensely time consuming. It's increased game play which I like but a bit too much!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I could probably catch up on reading.
    Nah, I'll whack some snakes.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    It sucks but I should be done in a few days hopefully. Just too tedious really Not fun like some of the previous updates.




    No your right at first it was fun,now more like a chore,but I will persevere as iam addicted,but Xmas one was quite enjoyable along with squishing zombies at Halloween.
  • boudrois
    29 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah egg buddies are the way to go
    But then i feel bad for all my other friends

  • bananabailey
    62 posts
    edited April 2013
    No extra premiums, no major egg buddies, 100 friends, no alternate accounts, and I'm still on track for the motel. Yes, it's finals week, last week was project/paper week, and I still have a social life. It is doable, just cuts way into any of your downtime. Or those few minutes between real life tasks.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Ive kinda enjoyed this update, had plenty of new buildings and characters etc which is always good :D

    As for the constant whacking yeah can get a bit much but at the same time still enjoyed it :D As for the friends visit in terms of time.....jeez you really gotta set yourself some free time to do that lol :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Waterboyeee
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    It sucks but I should be done in a few days hopefully. Just too tedious really Not fun like some of the previous updates.

    Wow. I'm glad to come in here and not be the only one that feels this way. IMO this event has been an absolute chore, I'm getting burned out on the game. I can't wait for whacking day to be over.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    andreaskjr wrote:
    When i say this, i think i say it for everyone.
    I started the exact day Whacking day started, and i've only reached over 5000 snakes.
    EA, we do have a life! We won't sit 24/7 tapping our phone/tablet screen 12500 times, just to recieve Motel.
    The whole idea of this, dear players, is to see the people with 2000 snakes the 9th of May, buy Thousands of Donuts, to get the items... I'm now on the 25th of April, not even half way there, with about 2 weeks left... Achieving 250 snakes daily (Plus eggs). I think it: 1. Should last longer. 2. Not as many snakes to get the stuff...
    Thanks for reading.

    -Daily Player, andreaskjr

    EDIT: Please leave a comment if you have something to say!


    Its more wacking than 12500 times, you forgot that when you wack there are eggs too!
  • FargeSimpson
    30 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have a life eating cookies,watching tv,going on TSTO every HALF AN HOUR,going out to town and so on
    I Have a Life EA.












    Mmmm Cookies...
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    Its more wacking than 12500 times, you forgot that when you wack there are eggs too!

    Yea, but it's just to give an idea :)

  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    72 friends, today I got a hugh amout 93 snakes! Yeaaaahhh they made my day!!! 2,5 hours of work :evil:
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited April 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    72 friends, today I got a hugh amout 93 snakes! Yeaaaahhh they made my day!!! 2,5 hours of work :evil:

    If you get 100 friends, you can end up with 250-500 daily :)
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Geez! It's either complaining about updates being be too big and taking too much time or updates being too small and wondering when the next one will be. It's a game.......get over it. Go out a have a life and not worry if you got every single item. Trust me, you'll live without them. But consider giving EA some slack. Yeah they haven't been responsive with some of the bugs but we do get some pretty cool content for free.
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    andreaskjr wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    *it's the 25th of April :P :wink:

    Yeah, this event is tough. But it is do-able. They wouldn't really be 'prizes' if they were very easy to obtain. :)

    Woops, big mistake.
    Yea, i know it needs to be hard, I enyoy it, but with me only having 2 hours to play a day, it is KINDA HARD :P

    If you only have 2 hours to play, and don't have money for donuts to get snake logs and ninja Homer and Elite Licence, and don't get enough eggs from egg buddies, my recommendation would be to start a bunch of new springfields under different emails, get them all through the tutorial, then the 24hour quests for Homer and Lisa. Then each day during those 2 hours, log into each one, whack all the 50+ snakes (much, much easier with a small town), and use the initial free donuts to buy egg baskets, and then feed all these eggs to your main Springfield. You can also trade eggs with your other springfields, if you can't find a trustworthy egg buddy. You can do it.

    I tried that once, it helped me by 50 eggs a day :P
  • andreaskjr
    140 posts
    edited May 2013
    I even rotate my tablet to potrait (vertical) while tapping in oder to preserve my screen :-o
    Since i almost tapping on the same spot at the screen i'm afraid it'll soon have dead pixels or something else (remember those 'wadx' keys on the keyboard?)

    WASD keys? And wow, dead pixels :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.