EA Forums - Banner

Treestache stuck,behind schedule what's wrong

terend2013
60 posts Member
edited October 2017
What am I doing wrong???? I am so far behind on prizes , is there no other way to earn currency besides mana and crafting thousands of stup Carl and lennie decors? How are you supposed to complete their prize track? I already have half the craftables too....

I got treestache and now I can't even enchant it collect the daily prize (which is to send soringfielders on enchanment)!!!!

Seriously this is the worst event ever. Being that it Halloween it's supposed to be at least better than nothing.

Replies

• Have you done the quests for Treestache with Homer yet?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Just started the kids now. Very confusing since it just shuts down the button. This event is so terrible. I don't want 500 stupid mic stands and mead barrels. I don't even have the Magic house and probably won't get greystache in time

Terrible terrible game set this time in the prize track and currency earning ability
  • terend2013 wrote: »
    Just started the kids now. Very confusing since it just shuts down the button.
    This was exactly my problem with the Treestache questline. They could have been a LOT clearer about how to proceed. For me, once I bought him, he just completely disappeared from the menu. No indication about what was supposed to happen next or how to get to the enchantment part.