EA Forums - Banner

features that I'd like to be added to the game

Prev13
This is a list of features that I'd like to be added to the game:
  • 2hrs, 6 hrs, 16 hrs and even 30 mins jobs to be added to the Job Manager.
  • A 16 hrs job for Maggie (PLEASE)
  • A feature to recollect all the money from buildings and characters.
  • A copy and paste feature, so if you are designing you just have to select your design, cop it and paste it wherever you like it using stuff from the store and from the inventory.
  • The ability to switch the skin from the characters to their stonecutters tapping on the Stonecutters' Lodge (and the same goes to other buildings where premium skins have jobs)
  • The ability to delete stuff from the storage, and also to sell multiple items since there.
  • A better storage

Those are the one I can think about right now. The reason I made this list is beacuse... I'm bored waiting for the next part of the event. Which ones would you like to see?

Replies

• The only thing I can think of right now is vehicles on the roads and items place in rivers.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • If we can't get rid of the stuff we have in storage, how about adding a "hide" function like we have for neighbors so we can cut down on the crud we scroll through.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    A "decline item" option next to the "place" and "store" options. So, if you are awarded a prize, you can simply refuse it altogether if you know you have no use for it and can't sell it.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    My only wish is for the inventory to be easier to use. I do like the idea of being able to hide things.
  • I would love to see a feature to save a hi-res image of the whole town to the camera roll. I would even pay for an in-app purchase to enable this. Taking individual screenshots and stitching them together doesn’t work for me.
  • Give us a few save layouts.
    It allows us to have different holiday layouts
  • tumblr_inline_n0a3l0tO3v1qz8z9o.gif
    :::::
  • tumblr_inline_n0a3l0tO3v1qz8z9o.gif
    :::::
    This and always this.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • * Vehicles on the road, with tasks for characters to drive them. through the roads.

* Cop Marge

* Day-Night cycle

* River mouth
  • I think a fun thing would be holiday themed events like Halloween and Christmas.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • To the op, some very good suggestions.
    Just one thought…Some sort of back arrow such as an undone feature that has a history list.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Things I like to be added to the game

1. King Snorky, Capital City Goofball & Mojo all become playable characters
    2. Friendship Prizes be brought back
    3. Level updates return
    4. More Christmas & Halloween facades for the Houses & certain buildings
    5. Ability to delete non-sellable items from your inventory
    6. Better organization in inventory
    7. Add voice clips for all characters including the guest stars
  • I would like some quicker way to scroll to the character I am looking for in the census.
  • 1. "Collect All" option
    2. Make inventory easier. For example, jumping to a chosen letter in the alphabet (like in the list of contacts) can solve the problem. It's a pain in the b*t to scroll down to "Wooden Barrels"
  • Static reset time for neighbour visits.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    suetopia wrote: »
    Static reset time for neighbour visits.

Just out of curiosity, why? I don't see the advantage to it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • suetopia wrote: »

Just a personal preference - I still do neighbour visits, and I find they get later and later everyday due to the way they reset. I'd like it if there was a static reset time each day for that reason. :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    My only wish is for the inventory to be easier to use. I do like the idea of being able to hide things.

Basically petty happy with the game. The inventory is really tough to use though. I’d love a search feature, and it used to take you back to the last item you used....miss this.
  • I'd like to be able to tap on an animatable building and get a menu of all the characters that have jobs there.

• suetopia wrote: »
    suetopia wrote: »

Just a personal preference - I still do neighbour visits, and I find they get later and later everyday due to the way they reset. I'd like it if there was a static reset time each day for that reason. :)

Like I said just curious as to why. Thanks for filling me in. Makes sense.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.