EA Forums - Banner

Anybody else doing horribly in this event?

2Next

Replies

• stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    gbh4 wrote: »
    I’m a free only player and have found this one of the easiest to complete of many tasks. .... I completed both the first 2 acts with a day or so to spare ... The only thing I won’t be completing is montymort as that is going to take longer than the time left without using doughnuts.

No one is really commenting on Acts 1 or 2. They are commenting on Act 3 and specifically about completing Montymont. So you find it to be one of the "easiest" events yet you admit that you'll likely will need to use donut to complete Montymort. ?!
  • gbh4 wrote: »
    I’m a free only player and have found this one of the easiest to complete of many tasks. .... I completed both the first 2 acts with a day or so to spare ... The only thing I won’t be completing is montymort as that is going to take longer than the time left without using doughnuts.

No one is really commenting on Acts 1 or 2. They are commenting on Act 3 and specifically about completing Montymont. So you find it to be one of the "easiest" events yet you admit that you'll likely will need to use donut to complete Montymort. ?!

Its easy, but its hard ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • act 1 and 2 were easy i thought. i finsihed act 2 with 4-5 days to spare.

this whole business with the montymort.. hard to say. might bet he first event i haven't finished in the longest time... but maybe ill luck out be able to complete montymort.. still on the 2nd battle with the stupid thing