EA Forums - Banner

Things that should come back to the game

Prev13
  • Community Prizes
  • Friendship Prizes.
  • The Grumple
  • Springfield Heights (I WANT THAT LAND!)

Replies

• cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    agreed.
  • Yes please.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • The wheel would be nice as well.
  • Free The Grumple. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
    • Whacking
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    The wheel would be nice as well.

Everything in the game should move to a wheel-based system.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • teo47 wrote: »

:o:o:o
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    What are you people talking about? Grumple is already in the game. I've had him for years. And he only has like 2 visual tasks that you can barely see if you got stuff or buildings in the way.

But I agree with the other stuff. And as for the "wheel" even I remember the wheel feature we use to have. Although I caught the end of it when I started back at the end of the Stonecutters event. I don't have much of an opinion on the wheel since I didn't experience it that much back then.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    What are you people talking about? Grumple is already in the game. I've had him for years. And he only has like 2 visual tasks that you can barely see if you got stuff or buildings in the way.

But I agree with the other stuff. And as for the "wheel" even I remember the wheel feature we use to have. Although I caught the end of it when I started back at the end of the Stonecutters event. I don't have much of an opinion on the wheel since I didn't experience it that much back then.

We know The Grumple is in the game but basically we want him to come back for those who missed him or who are new here.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • teo47 wrote: »

dracula.gif

• What was so good/bad about this wheel system?
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • What was so good/bad about this wheel system?

it was random
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    What was so good/bad about this wheel system?

It was pretty much all bad, as you were awarded prizes at random and could receive endless multiples of the same thing without ever getting the prize you wanted. Kind of like the current crafting system, but with the items awarded randomly instead of the player getting to pick what to use his/her resources to make. Any post such as mine saying they want the wheel back should probably be viewed as containing a heavy dose of sarcasm!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • But, the wheel always had a few bonus% prizes (choo-choo trains, valentine's pond, etc.). The new style of crafting never seems to have anything that adds to bonus -- and certainly they'd never let you craft multiples if they did.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I want some more valentine's and Easter stuff. Some of the stuff has never been re-offered except in a stupid bundle.
  • Cinnabun building
  • simpsonare
    2274 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Princess and Coral! 🐴🐎
  • More Krustyland rides :D
  • More neighbor-friendly activities, like the Easter baskets.
  • The DIET billboard from a few years back.