EA Forums - Banner

The Magic Palace

If you don't complete Homer's part of the quest to Fight a Magical Dragon you get a 4hr premium task for all the Simpson family members unemployment office compliant with Homer being the odd man out.
I'm finding this handy since Homer has by far the most animated tasks/skins/building/event interactions.

Replies

• I would like to know if anyone can animate this building after the quest is complete. It's a pretty cool animation.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    I would like to know if anyone can animate this building after the quest is complete. It's a pretty cool animation.
    :heart: the animation! Hopefully someone will post the info shortly. (@Muhsterino :wink:)
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
    I would like to know if anyone can animate this building after the quest is complete. It's a pretty cool animation.
    mystery2mi wrote: »
    :heart: the animation! Hopefully someone will post the info shortly. (@Muhsterino :wink:)

Lisa

Perform "The Great Simpsina" Act - 4h
    mystery2mi wrote: »

Lisa

Thanks so much. :smile:@txrabbit3737

Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.

• Lisa

Thanks, I've been trying to decide whether to buy this and I hate getting a building that doesn't have a permanent job attached.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It makes the building look really busy like there's a banana factory AND a methamphetamine lab in there, both operating at peak efficiency.