EA Forums - Banner

Hey! What's Your Weather?

Replies

• 72 partly cloudy, @daved7637397 yes, its been betterhere also but now snow showers on saturday
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 72 partly cloudy, @daved7637397 yes, its been betterhere also but now snow showers on saturday

Ugh, do you guys ever get rid of the snow? It has been nice here during the days, and its even not so cold at night (its 72° right now at 10:30pm), as much as I like the colder weather, it is nice to see it leaving for a while.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • johncolombo
    11004 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 9
    61 degree's. The trees just started blooming the past few days.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 66 today and sunny, dropping to a high of 40 tomorrow with rain and thunderstorms
  • It was 80 F on Tuesday
    We were supposed to have "Bomb Cyclone 2" yesterday/today - it barely snowed where I am.... sun is already trying to be out :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • sunny and relatively nice, going to be about 53
  • sunny and relatively nice, going to be about 53

About the same here, 60's all week. For some reason reporting on nice weather isnt as much fun :/
  • johncolombo
    Hi fellow weather fans. I've been super busy. It's been in the 70's here the past 2 days. All trees and plants started blooming this week. Tomorrow we have some heck ( I assumed hell would be a banned word) thunder storms blowing through then Monday we drop to a high of 46 (my day off) with more rain. :/
  • johncolombo
    Hell is not a banned word :D
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 14
    Hell is not a banned word :D
    😂
    sunny and relatively nice, going to be about 53

About the same here, 60's all week. For some reason reporting on nice weather isnt as much fun :/
    😂 no kidding my 42 degrees and rain today isn’t as sexy as the -40ish and snow we were reporting during winter😂
    what happened to @mallratcal? must still be frozen? 😉

• mowed the lawn yesterday, snow to shovel today 🙄
  • We got some nasty storms through Monday around 3am, complete with a tornado warning to seek shelter immediately. The pic below is the library across the street from my house. My wife put several flower pots out around the yard and everyone of them is gone for parts unknown. No one injured, thankfully!

Hcasz9t.jpg
  • @daved7637397 wow, glad you guys are ok and no report of broken windows 😀 bummer about the planters though but your neighbor down the block thanks you for those 😂
    uneventful weather around here lately
    72 sunny
  • Supposed to SNOW in CO overnight- we will see :s
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    It's been rainy, dreary, and otherwise bleak for weeks but we are seeing a rise in temperatures...since we had a mild winter with only a few storms the rain was needed- but we need more sunlight!
  • bluntcard
    3581 posts Member
    Currently cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Sunny, blue skies atm and warm out!
    ~Jaywolf~
  • johncolombo
    we finally had a nice spring until summer hit. It normally shoots up to the 90's with high humidity in Pittsburgh the day after a cold rainy memorial day. This year we finally had cool weather. Now it's unbearably hot and humid. I feel very concerned for our European friends and the heatwave they are enduring. Most of us have central air or at least window AC units.
  • KLmaker
    308 posts Member
    edited July 1
    Unbearably hot yesterday and the day before and looks like it again today, anything over 18c and I just don't really want to know, though 15c is about maximum before uncomfortable.

Customer was telling me yesterday about someone they know I think in Brisbane, they said it's only 3c, it's their winter, if only!

Though I did google Australia and their temperature has been nothing like that low, it is their winter at the moment, average something like 11c to 21c, how about that.

26c already, nuts.

@johncolombo we have AC, they're called windows, sorry lmao, what was it Robin Williams (RIP) said in Good Morning Vietnam? lmao again, plus I have a ceiling fan light which is running all the time.

It's gonna get hot, hotter than hot, hotter than a snake's... am I allowed to say the rest of that on here.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • johncolombo
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Unbearably hot yesterday and the day before and looks like it again today, anything over 18c and I just don't really want to know, though 15c is about maximum before uncomfortable.

Customer was telling me yesterday about someone they know I think in Brisbane, they said it's only 3c, it's their winter, if only!

26c already, nuts.

@johncolombo we have AC, they're called windows, sorry lmao, what was it Robin Williams (RIP) said in Good Morning Vietnam? lmao again, plus I have a ceiling fan light which is running all the time.

It's gonna get hot, hotter than hot, hotter than a snake's... am I allowed to say the rest of that on here.

Enjoy those windows. ;)