EA Forums - Banner

Count Dracula

Prev1
adruralo
3277 posts Member
edited November 2017
I seemed to come across some sort of bug with regard to Count Dracula.
I won the last prize tonight but he’s not in Springfield and still greyed out in the Characters collection list.
I completed the Lord Montymort tasks later after I won the count but Old Dracula still missing. Anyone else come across this bug?
iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I think this is the error that @0Brooders0 mentioned in the PSA thread. It seems like there may be an issue when you earn Dracula before Lord Montymort. I didn't have the issue because I got Lord Montymort first. I am not sure if there is a fix.
  • Check your inventory. Your ENTIRE inventory. There's no relation between Dracula and Montymort.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    It was in my inventory. Had to scroll pretty far to it.
  • Thanks guys, you’re right, after a further search finally found him inside the entire inventory.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Glad that he was just lost in the inventory. It seems like this has been a pretty common issue lately with characters not being in the character inventory.
  • lol It's been years since they've put a character in my inventory after unlocking said character. Usually they keep the character roaming in my town when I unlock him or her.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • abc1939593565
    238 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I just unlocked him clearing my monsters and in the middle of my tap store spree I accidently stored him and had to find him in my storage and use him but. I had the option to place when I unlocked him.

I just unlocked Montymort today and had no issue's had Dracula yesterday and both are working just fine currently.
    Post edited by abc1939593565 on
  • Got Dracula today. No problems here
  • I can’t find him. Excuse the newbie question but how do I check the entire inventory?
  • zkD6pR5.png
    SmAAbHA.png
    Does not show up under "Characters", only under "Inventory"
    cjs1r2i.png
  • I can’t find him. Excuse the newbie question but how do I check the entire inventory?

As soon as you tap your inventory button, that is referred to as the entire inventory. Not any of the categories, for example, characters.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

Welcome newbie! If you need any help, just ask!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • It is wrong for Dracula to be walking in town when there is no night fall
  • Thanks ... I’ve looked in the inventory and the town census and he definitely isn’t there. Even though it says I’ve finished and he is ticked off on the prize list ... not as ticked off as I am tho
  • ShootCowerHide
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Found him in the inventory :)
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    It is wrong for Dracula to be walking in town when there is no night fall

Not these days.
  • These new generation vampires eat garlic and walk in the daylight. Come on, keep up with the times
  • These new generation vampires eat garlic and walk in the daylight. Come on, keep up with the times

I was just going to suggest that he may be a Twilight vampire.

Don't forget that they also sparkle.
  • I stored Count Dracula by mistake and can't find him anywhere. He doesn't show up in the Town Census and I can't find him in inventory, despite looking carefully multiple times in every category.

I guess I'll have to contact Support. First time this has happened to me in 5 years of playing. :/
  • HisWrath wrote: »
    I stored Count Dracula by mistake and can't find him anywhere. He doesn't show up in the Town Census and I can't find him in inventory, despite looking carefully multiple times in every category.

I guess I'll have to contact Support. First time this has happened to me in 5 years of playing. :/
    I stored him and found him in the main inventory, (when you first enter storage), not in any of the categories such as characters.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS