EA Forums - Banner

Too many beast decorations

I alreadg have like 50 chaiselounges, crates of mead etc. You can't sell them. I have to send the beasts out to get frog princes. I wish I could shut off the decorations, or **** least trade them for game currency. I don't even have Montymort's lair yet, before I get Dracula, I'll have 1000s decorations

Replies

• More junk to scroll through in your inventory.
  • It was nice to get one of each of these items, then we can decide whether we want any of the items in Springfield or store them, but certainly not loads of them. As it stands I have 70 crates of mead inside the inventory.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I thought the old toilet and the TV were excellent new "gift items" but even those got old after the first few. My recycling centers look like real junk yards now and yes, I have dozens of the other items in storage along with 500+ rail pieces and a dozen or so NPC's. It's a good thing there is no limit to stored items.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • I got quite a few of each minus tree's and shrubs in storage to save space and might use them in future designs. But I will say the mead crates go well with Moe's, Fat Tony's compound and Cletus' farm. I got 2 near Moe's 1 near Fat Tony's and 3 near the farm.
  • Do you not want more crushed police cars, and free standing donut decorations? Those could become premium in the future, you never know.
  • Do you not want more crushed police cars, and free standing donut decorations? Those could become premium in the future, you never know.

Lol I been tempted to park quite a few of those along the mountains.
  • I've only gotten one animatronic piano player, I was hoping for a whole band!
  • I've only gotten one animatronic piano player, I was hoping for a whole band!

The Piano player was an act 1 prize tree reward but who knows it might make a return again.
  • Minor annoyance at most.
  • I really wish we could sell them or even just delete them from our inventory. While we’re at it, I have about 100 small rock formations in my inventory I’d love to get rid of too!
  • If we received too few there would be complaints.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish

True, but the option to sell could still have been included. At this point, I'd take the option to dump them into one of our volcanoes.

totally... I know it is freedom of speech but it is the least of the issue. If I only had one chance, this would not make the list. These 'gifts' are only given when we send these beasts to a job and they are not controlled by the unemployment office... so that is the point to complaint? It also gives you the event currencies so I am all cool