EA Forums - Banner

Who to give eggs to?

To be honest any eggs would make me happy. I leave 3-5 in EVERY city I visit. Just seems fair to me. I would hope that I would get at least 50 or so a day. I am averaging 3-5 a DAY.
I am most likely going to make it, and this is not a plea for eggs. I guess I was hoping that this would be like the valentine day update where you recieved hearts from almost everyone.

Whatever happens happens, I am enjoying the update so far.

Replies

• rick0miranda
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    I need help. I'm way behind. Who wants to trade eggs with me. Please reply here first. Thanks
  • elm01au
    23 posts
    edited April 2013
    I still try to leave 1-3 eggs at each of my neighbours town's but since that wasn't be reciprocated I ended up organising egg trades with a few people. That is the only reason I am on track for the Ezy Hotel.
  • idrive911770
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have about 15 friends. I leave 1 egg if I whack 4 snakes and 4 eggs if I whack 5 snakes.

seems fair. i have to say I don't get as many eggs in return.

but if you have surplus eggs to get rid off, friend me and go for it.

ps - message me too.
  • whit98
    12 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've got about 5750 eggs, and if I carry on at this rate, won't have enough eggs by the end of wacking day. Just need some eggs to get me back on track - Whit98
  • tylersmith798
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    eggs for days
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!