EA Forums - Banner

I Still Would Like To Be Able To Sell EventStuff!!!

Prev1
It is getting Toooo hard to Find things in my inventory!

Just the other day I got a Message that I have toooo much stuff for the game to Run Smoothly.... So I have too Many Stuff For The Game at The Same Time as My Inventory is A Mess with all the stuff!!!!!

I would like to be able to sell some Eventstuff :s

I Do Understand that the risk of selling the Wrong Thing Scares Ppl!
But can’t that be avoided if you have to accept the sell like Two or Three Times......

Replies

• Each event should have its own storage category instead of just “miscellaneous”, and we should be able to place these items in Krustyland! All the castles and other themed items would look great there
  • To Be Honest your idea is good too!!!
    As Long as I can have as many things as I own in the storage and there is A Lot More Categorys I would be a Lot Happier!!!
  • And I don’t really get the Thing with Krustyland.........
  • More categories would be great. Halloween, Christmas, Certain Events should all have separate categories to make finding things easier. Also, the option to delete event items would be fantastic as well.
  • I'd like it if we could organise how everything is stored. We definitely need more sub sections.
  • Please EA let us sell some things! Like those 47 cases of mead that we got in this event
  • Please EA let us sell some things! Like those 47 cases of mead that we got in this event

They really need to listen to this and put it in the game but nothing ever happens.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Yep, I have ridiculous amounts of beast decorations that I'll never use. Let me sell them!
  • At least have a "deep storage" where we could put items even further out of the way, and clean up the regular storage.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I don't see it as a problem.
    Also the item limit message has nothing to do with what is in your inventory.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    edited November 2017

The problem is having an extremely cluttered inventory, so getting what you need is hard to find and takes a long time to scroll through junk you don't want. Newer players probably won't have this problem, but anyone who has played this game for a couple of years has a massive pile of junk in the inventory.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    So your telling us when you place something from your inventory, you go back to place another one of that same item it doesn't take you all the way back to the beginning like it does all of us? Every person on this forum is the same when it comes to this issue. Your saying you're the only person it doesn't happen to? What is your magic trick????

PS. Item limit is a separate issue, not having to do with this thread.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    1pillform wrote: »
    Actually it does.
    Just the other day I got a Message that I have toooo much stuff for the game to Run Smoothly.... So I have too Many Stuff For The Game at The Same Time as My Inventory is A Mess with all the stuff!!!!!

• SandraLiten
    23 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    1pillform wrote: »
    Actually it does.

Well not in like a Space way in the inventory No!

But when I can’t have more things Outside the Inventory there is Too Many things Inside My Inventory to find Stuff!

• It is Nice to see that someone else Do have problem with this!

Last time i posted bout this i only got responses that nobody else had the same problem!

For Me it Is importent to be able to Decorate (I need structure And it is one More Thing to entertain myself with!) couse this is the Only Game I’ve been Playing for years and I need it to be able to focus when I meet ppl! (And relax at Home!)
    It might sound strange but if I don’t have A Game my Focus will be On Everything Else and not on what the Person is talking about!

I Know This Game! I Useally Don’t Have To Think So Much To Put The Ppl To Work! I Like The Graphic! And Besides all of the Loooong conversations (that Almost Always comes at the wrong time (alltho not a complaint for this thred ;p) The Story Is Entertaining For ME!

That is Why This Is Such A Big Thing For Me Even If It Isn't For You! :smiley:
  • Even if this game doesn't allow me to sell stuff, personally I would like the option to just bin or trash any items I would like outta my own inventory.

I just wanna get rid of some of this useless junk rather than it clutter up my inventory space.
  • I would love a black hole where you can throw the junk in the inventories too!
  • This is what we need. A inventory and a time capsule. Inventory for seasonals and maybes. Then the time capsule can be for all unwanted inventory which may come out in the future if it fits with something. Yes, yes, yes, yes!
  • Give us the ability to throw it into the volcano at least!
  • Yes please let us sell decorations crafted or gained in events