EA Forums - Banner

Are you even trying to get the bonus whacking Day boxes?

Prev13
I am not quitting until the end of the event....but, I am not after snakes now (though they come along for the ride anyway), I am after eggs. Trying to help all my neighbors reach their goals....will probably get all the boxes without necessarily trying for them.....

Replies

• Timmetry
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    If it was guaranteed donuts, I'd try a little harder, but the first box was $750 so I'm not going to bother.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    Nope. Once I reach 12500 which will be in a day or so, I am done.
  • elm01au
    23 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm only at 8,000 snakes. Figure if I continue to play 3 times a day I will get to the Ezy Hotel but have no chance of getting to any of the extra boxes (plus they don't seem worth the extra effort).
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Quitting? No. I'll still go after snakes to get eggs for my friends and hope the snakes convert to money to be exchanged for goods and services later on. The prize boxes are just incidental for me.
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    i will be helping my neighborinos achieve their whacking day goals.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I just got my first box, but I was whacking so furiously that I didn't see what was in it...I think it was cash, though..
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    No but I might get a couple helping my friends get as far as possible. I'll play with less intensity once I have the sleep eazy. And my boyfriend won't have to play while I'm at work.
  • Z3R0WRX
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    You guys are lucky..I play constantly and I'm only at 4500 so far :(
  • lucianojr711
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ditto.. Jus helping family & friends get their prizes..

No other incentive to actually achieve all the whacking boxes.. :shock:
  • jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    The wacking box rewards have been pretty pathetic for me so far but still wacking and kind of collecting from friends. The prizes for WD were great but it's extremely time consuming to visit all 100 friends a day. Can't imagine how long it takes the poor saps that bought the extreme wacking license.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    5 whack boxes I have completed, I'm now at 17,500 snakes.

Whack boxes...
    1. $750
    2. $1,000
    3. $1,000
    4. $750
    5. $750

This is nothing for those at the high end of their Springfield.
    I will not be putting forth anymore effort for the other 5 whack box's.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm trying to get eggs aswell but the first 2 boxes Ive got $750 from. Bunch of **** mate.
  • Gwyddhien
    59 posts
    edited April 2013
    Props to you guys, I'm only just approaching 3000, I'd love the motel but no chance! My hubby also plays and he was really P.Oed at the contents of the boxes - it is pretty crap considering!
  • 95LRF
    152 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Not going to reach the motel at this rate.
  • daan-ado
    111 posts
    edited April 2013
    i saw a topic on this forum that said when its whacking day, you get message with you found a secret and people with over 20000 get ... donuts
    15000 get .... donuts
    so no im not quitting after sleep eazy which i get in about 55 snakes
  • stevieort
    619 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I got a donut in my very first box, and $750 in the second. Hoping to get my third box by tomorrow night or early on Monday. I am going to continue to play hard until I get them all. I am a completist.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 19,510 snakes and have gotten 1 donut. The other boxes have all contained $750.

I am not trying to get the boxes, was just helping an account get to the completion and all the snakes were a by-product. However, now that I'm so close? I may just go ahead and finish just for the heck of it. LOL
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm trying to make all the extra boxes but doesn't look like I'll make it :( not even at 18,000 yet :(

But I'm not to worried, my main task is helping 4 other friends reach their target snake count :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    18600 snakes ill have all the boxes by wednesday :)
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    18600 snakes ill have all the boxes by wednesday :)

The only reason i have got this far is im trying to get eggs for my girlfriend shes just got the willie skin, not sure if she will get to 12500.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.