EA Forums - Banner

Are you even trying to get the bonus whacking Day boxes?

Replies

• omega4891
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    i got $750 in my first box and 3 donuts in my second box, i have over 1000 eggs if anyone wants to trade some?
  • manner2102
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I desperately need eggs. I only just started playing about 48 hours ago and I have yet to reach 150 snakes. =C
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited April 2013
    Finally got 12500, but I am not going to bother getting all whack boxes. Too much effort.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think it would be good if after the event, you get rewarded for all the eggs you've given neighbors. Kind of like how the snakes work. If you give out a certain amount you get these prizes. That would be nice for everyone who has taken the time out to help neighbours.
  • Sascha574
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    Haven't been watching too closely, how often do you get the boxes? I mean how many snakes equals box? I'm helping out friends now but the boxes even if not worth a lot are an extra bonus. PS not had any donuts... I've had about three boxes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    18600 snakes ill have all the boxes by wednesday :)

Really? You think you will make it? Asking honestly cos im about the same n im not sure whether i will make the final amount needed :(

I got the trunks, logs & rocks etc but still dont think i'll make it :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:
    18600 snakes ill have all the boxes by wednesday :)

Really? You think you will make it? Asking honestly cos im about the same n im not sure whether i will make the final amount needed :(

I got the trunks, logs & rocks etc but still dont think i'll make it :(

Plenty of time left neo, ill probably end up with about 25000 cos im trying to get lots of eggs now, is there not still 10 days left and the guide says you will be 4000 snakes up and well on time to complete.

• weesavvy03
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Not interested in whacking boxes.This task became extremely tedious after 3 or 4 days.
    Now if they gave us more land in the whacking boxes....... :twisted:
  • OMAHGOONESS
    108 posts
    edited April 2013
    Whack boxes are just that.....WHACK!
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just got my first box and got 2 donuts. Whacking Day was a GREAT update (VERY BUGGY, but great), but it was still a real grind. I'm not gonna rush to get all the boxes, but I'll probably be able to get 4 or 5 more before the end.
  • sweaver383
    136 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I will try and help my neighbors as much as possible but its soooo tedious that I doubt I'll be visiting everyone everyday. 12500 snakes is plenty for me :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Plenty of time left neo, ill probably end up with about 25000 cos im trying to get lots of eggs now, is there not still 10 days left and the guide says you will be 4000 snakes up and well on time to complete.

True 10days is still a long time :D I might be lucky enough to make it :D I know it aint worth it but i just gotta do it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited April 2013
    5 so far and I'm probably going to stop trying to whack 10 snakes in 100 friends' sites every day because I'm tired of this turning into a part-time job....

1. 1 donut
    2. 1 donut
    3. $750
    4. $750
    5. $1000

• bk227865
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Are you quitting after you reach the Sleep Easy?

I dont know that I'll quit whacking, but I will certainly devote much less time to it.

i'm nearing 12500 and and to adapt a famous quote from Samuel L. Jackson : i've had it with these mf snakes on this mf ipad ....

• subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    5 so far and I'm probably going to stop trying to whack 10 snakes in 100 friends' sites every day because I'm tired of this turning into a part-time job....

1. 1 donut
    2. 1 donut
    3. $750
    4. $750
    5. $1000

My whack boxes have been

1. $750
    2. $1000
    3. $750
    4. $750
    5. 2 Donuts
    6. 1 Donut
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    Nope, too much work for a few donuts. I don't need money just donuts lol.
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited April 2013
    daan-ado wrote:
    i saw a topic on this forum that said when its whacking day, you get message with you found a secret and people with over 20000 get ... donuts
    15000 get .... donuts
    so no im not quitting after sleep eazy which i get in about 55 snakes

This...better to be safe than sorry (especially as there's no real solid parameters regarding how this is decided), and I can help out some lower level players along the way.

Eggwise, the only issue I'm having is that people seem to be ignoring leaving eggs in my town since I have the "Big 10" prizes already. Since I'm now working mainly off my own snakes, I have significantly less eggs to give others when I visit other towns. Regardless, I'm trying to do my best.
  • normajeanemm
    44 posts
    edited April 2013
    I will continue whacking snakes until the bitter end. Just opened my first whack box and got 1 donut :?

At least all the extra eggs will help buddies get the prizes they need.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just under 15,000 now, doubt I get the last few boxes, and have a no eggs sign at my entry point, but that doesn't stop everyone. Not really trying, but if I'm sitting here, I'll go thru some neighbors' towns and get some snakes.

Got $1000 and 1 donut from 1st 2 boxes.

Oh, and lets go Knicks!
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    Go Boston lol. Knicks will win but Boston's my team.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.