EA Forums - Banner

1000+ eggs

Prev1
Hi, i would appreciate some eggs! I am behind on schedule a bit, so if you would like to send some my way i'd definately appeciate it, if so pls add Dave995. Pm me if you want to.

Thanks Dave

Replies

• Bloomenweese
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hey there,
    If you still have some eggs to give away I could need some.
    pm me when when you need more space then my eggfield in the south. ;)

Bloomenweese

PS: you are my hero of the day! (doesn't matter if i get eggs or not, you're great)

• gem_gem14
    21 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would really appreciate some. I'm behind schedule and could do with a helping had. :)
  • renata218
    15 posts
    edited April 2013
    I could really use the help. I was unable to log in for a few weeks and now I'm only about to reach prize 4.

By the way, this is really nice of you.
  • IndigoFerret
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I am behind as well. If there are any eggs left after serving the others, I would greatly appreciate some.

Thanks!
  • cool2006
    789 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Iam behide as well trying my best to get everything any eggs would be great plz
  • ShadeZ_21
    45 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hi, I just started playing this game 3 days ago and was brought to a the game by a friend who has been playing for several months. I'm at 1100 eggs and with 10-11 days left I'm hoping I can somehow reach 12500. I would love any spare eggs you can offer but I know I'm down the list. I've opened up more open land. Thanks for any help and you're great for offering this gesture.
  • Lorfarius
    6 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'll take some if they are going spare. Really struggling to get enough and I'm only up to 6000 snakes whacked :( Id is:

Lorfarius

Thank you!
  • nitrozrh
    60 posts
    edited April 2013
    my add is nitrozrh i only have 3100 eggs and i am not telling a lie you can check i desperately need eggs and snakes.
    Thanks i will be very grateful XD.
  • SedoFreak
    32 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well, very generous offer! I'm at 4000 eggs and can't see that I'm going to make the full quota by the 8th, which is a shame as no real town is complete without a sleezy motel! It's the one thing from whacking day that I really wanted, so if you do fancy to donate some eggs I would be very great full.....

Sedofreak

• muntedtoenail
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I need help catching up, once iv caught up i should be fine, im about 800 behind so anything will help. please pm me as i cant seem to add for some reason.
    thanks
  • Cai_Wenji
    22 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hi, I would like some eggs as well. Please and thank you in advance. I currently have less than 3000 eggs.
  • Countvc1
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    i would really appreicate some eggs. my egg buddies dont seem to be a recipricating as well as i am giving except for 1
  • worrierrush
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    I need eggs too. Currently at 5800. Won't make it to 12500 unless some kind souls help out.
  • gravelord_12760
    27 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would need a hand as well, still at 5500 snakes...
    I have lot of open field in the southern part of the city!
    user gravelord_12760, thanks!
  • kylestephens
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have 700 eggs that I will give in a even trade to first person to add me
  • Grueni1993
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    Have over 900 eggs pls add me Grueni1993
  • JonRug
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have a thousand eggs, PM me if you want to swap.
  • t1878
    6 posts
    edited April 2013
    t1878 and conski2007 could really do with some help! EGGS WOULD BE AWESOME!! :)
  • suffer4you
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hello I would like to ask for help, I am really struggling keeping up with the eggs and would like to at least get the shirtless if you have any spare eggs please add me.

Thank you

suffer4you
  • DeathRaceD
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have around 2500 eggs. Looking to swap as I'm at 10000 snakes...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.