EA Forums - Banner

Event completed, but no Free Donuts

I've completed the event, got all the prizes and it says to keep playing to get free donuts. There is no free donuts icon that keeps tally of all the goblin gold you've collected. Will it come after the final defeat of Lord Montymort?

Replies

• smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes it will.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Its not goblin gold that gets the donuts, its the frogs. Goblin gold is for crafting. Event currency goes for donuts.

By the way, you need 15,000 frogs for each round of donuts.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Bonus donuts after you complete The Vestige Part 5.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Yeah...not even worth the effort at this point.
  • I defeated Lord Montymort on Thursday and today I will get my first round of bonuts donuts so you can imagine how difficult it is.
  • I am a premium player who finished act 3 nine days ago (rushed quite a bit with donuts) and so far I have earned exactly one (1) bonus round, and I am not even 1/3 of the way to a second round, if that puts things in perspective for you.
  • Finished the event a few days ago. Won't even make my first lot of free donuts by the time the event ends.
  • I am a premium player who finished act 3 nine days ago (rushed quite a bit with donuts) and so far I have earned exactly one (1) bonus round, and I am not even 1/3 of the way to a second round, if that puts things in perspective for you.

Wow, this is exactly right. I finished a week ago and I've only got one round of bonus donuts. Only need 10,000 today to get my second round! Not even worth the effort.

Wow, this is exactly right. I finished a week ago and I've only got one round of bonus donuts. Only need 10,000 today to get my second round! Not even worth the effort.

I finished a week ago and still haven't earn one round of bounts buts thats because I quit sending them on task due too all the extra items they give out plus its not worth even doing to get those bonuts. I rather just kem farm.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • jerry4278 wrote: »
    I've completed the event, got all the prizes and it says to keep playing to get free donuts. There is no free donuts icon that keeps tally of all the goblin gold you've collected. Will it come after the final defeat of Lord Montymort?

As far as I can tell it never says to keep playing to get free donuts
    Swlc4Uf.png

Swlc4Uf.png

Good point! Nice catch!
    I am a premium player who finished act 3 nine days ago (rushed quite a bit with donuts) and so far I have earned exactly one (1) bonus round, and I am not even 1/3 of the way to a second round, if that puts things in perspective for you.

I just checked and I have 7818 frogs toward my second round. And about 12 hours to get the other 7182. At least Im close :o
  • I'm a freemium player who did not purchase any extra beasts so I have just the 5 free ones. I started on bonuts Friday afternoon. I'm still over 4K away from one round of bonuts with a little under 12hrs left.

Swlc4Uf.png
    The following message appears when you tap the Event Icon after earning all of the Act 3 prizes:
    "You won all the prizes! Keep collecting Goblin Gold to win free Donuts!"

This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • frosted1414
    2277 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    jerry4278 wrote: »

Swlc4Uf.png
    The following message appears when you tap the Event Icon after earning all of the Act 3 prizes:

Oh! Right after geting count dracula? That's messed up. Winning all the prizes is not the same as completing the event story. Looks like the Montymort thing wasn't intended to take so long.
    EDIT: LOL I see it now
    0IbpV6X.png
    Post edited by frosted1414 on

Swlc4Uf.png

Oh! Right after geting count dracula? That's messed up. Winning all the prizes is not the same as completing the event story. Looks like the Montymort thing wasn't intended to take so long.
    EDIT: LOL I see it now
    0IbpV6X.png
    Perhaps that's why the Bonus Donut quest is titled "Post-Magical Depression". :naughty:

This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.