EA Forums - Banner

OT: Aussies Only

13Next

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Search Bogan test on the App Store. It's a dollar. (Sorta wish I didn't buy it, it's useless after taking it.

Haha, was one of the questions "would you spend a dollar on a one-use app?" :lol::lol:

Surely there's a free web versions somewhere... :wink:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Can I be counted as Australian if I watched Home and Away?

This and neighbours is utter garbage, more fans in uk than here,IMO waste of prime tv time
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Search Bogan test on the App Store. It's a dollar. (Sorta wish I didn't buy it, it's useless after taking it.

No way am I going to get that,ill be quite about it,if Missus see this she'll want me to get as she thinks she will know the result.
  • CactusEater
    133 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

No way am I going to get that,ill be quite about it,if Missus see this she'll want me to get as she thinks she will know the result.

HEY!!!! EMMCEE1'S MISSUS!!! THERE'S THIS APP CALLED...

fine ill keep quiet
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

HEY!!!! EMMCEE1'S MISSUS!!! THERE'S THIS APP CALLED...

fine ill keep quiet

Oi sssshhhhh,spent enough time on the couch as it is
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    Adelaide mate.

Victoria-Square-Fountain-Adelaide-australia-23340375-800-600.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.