EA Forums - Banner

Can't duplicate that

I was messing around in my second town. I stored billboards and then placed them in Krustyland then got this message:
lxj3ziG.png
Seems to me there is no way it should ever come up and furthermore I can't make it happen again (purposely)
Similarly, using the job manager to send all on 8 hour jobs I got this
YdpcTa1.png
I had accidently stored all benches. Yet everyone was sent on jobs!

Replies

• I was messing around in my second town. I stored billboards and then placed them in Krustyland then got this message:
    lxj3ziG.png
    Seems to me there is no way it should ever come up and furthermore I can't make it happen again (purposely)
    YdpcTa1.png
    I was messing around in my second town. I stored billboards and then placed them in Krustyland then got this message:
    lxj3ziG.png
    YdpcTa1.png

There, I duplicated it TWICE!
  • I was messing around in my second town. I stored billboards and then placed them in Krustyland then got this message:
    lxj3ziG.png
    YdpcTa1.png
    lxj3ziG.png
    YdpcTa1.png

There, I duplicated it TWICE!
    Oh no! Now you've gone and triplicated it!
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Isn't what heyababy47428 actually did qualify as merely doubling or copying, not duplicating. I believe to duplicate scientifically it would require doing the same operation that frosted did. This is required to prove a theorem. :D
  • Can't duplicate that.
    Can't duplicate that.
    You're not a Xerox baby
    Can't duplicate that.