EA Forums - Banner

That moment when you spend 40mil capturing rats and get a server error and only earn 40 donuts.

Prev1
73_CBC737_1_A8_B_486_C_BC98_C8904_FC7_BB57.png

No Rats were harmed in the making of this photo.

Replies

• I rather design then waste my time on trucks.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I rather design then waste my time on trucks.

I mean I usually get like 600 donuts a time its not because it looks good
  • Happened to me once and after that I just did 10 a time just in case.
    giphy.gif
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Wowza. And here I was cursing because I lost 1 million accidentally sending Cecil on road to riches.
  • Yeah, this will happen. As @Castiel19x mentioned, just do maybe a dozen or two at a time?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Wowza. And here I was cursing because I lost 1 million accidentally sending Cecil on road to riches.

Yea its at least 35 mil I lost
    anaquarind wrote: »
    Yeah, this will happen. As @Castiel19x mentioned, just do maybe a dozen or two at a time?

I’m going to start doing that, I think it was that a couple of characters finished their task when a bonut box came up and the game bugged.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kwik E Mart farm
  • doh1886 wrote: »
    Kwik E Mart farm

If somebody can spend 40 million at once, I think KEM farming is a waste of time and space. RTT can be done much quicker. Sorry about your issue OP. I have had it happen many times but never with that amount of RTT. I never do more than 50 at once and even then I am a little wary. I prefer 10-20 at a time.
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    doh1886 wrote: »
    Kwik E Mart farm

If I had spent 40mil on 2,700 KEM’s I think the server issue would be worse. And good God the space for KEM’s to make it viable way of spending more than I receive is massive
  • meinaz wrote: »
    doh1886 wrote: »
    Kwik E Mart farm

If somebody can spend 40 million at once, I think KEM farming is a waste of time and space. RTT can be done much quicker. Sorry about your issue OP. I have had it happen many times but never with that amount of RTT. I never do more than 50 at once and even then I am a little wary. I prefer 10-20 at a time.
    This statement is truth.
  • doh1886 wrote: »
    Kwik E Mart farm

If I had spent 40mil on 2,700 KEM’s I think the server issue would be worse. And good God the space for KEM’s to make it viable way of spending more than I receive is massive

Yeah, but you can finish the build gradually, making it certain you don't lose all your donuts.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • In the past, I had lost hundreds of millions due to server disconnection quite often too. It was painful then as cash is hard to raise. I now just buy 4 trucks at a time to minimise such outage based on my current multiplier. Disconnection could still happen but cash is sufficient and will not feel the pain.
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The maximum number to place at a time for me is 9. After that it undercounts XP collected. I stick to even less (like 5) to be safe.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I rather design then waste my time on trucks.

You can design better by farming more donuts.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Definitely not engaging in victim blaming here, but the OP’s experience highlights exactly why gamers should be periodically popping by to visit the forum. As others have noted, there have been any number of threads expounding upon the dangers of placing too many RTTs.
    Post edited by KrustyBrand on
  • I only do about 20 at a time, probably 6 times a week. Once a month I'd get a disconnect and lose out on bonuts, no biggie as not a huge amount.
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • i can do 6 RTT’s without the game crashing, 7 or more and i’m asking for a crash or xp lost depending on the day
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • giphy.gif
  • That is why I only buy 20-30 trucks at a time. It has happened to me too often.
  • I stick to bloodmobiles and can do about 30 without a problem.