EA Forums - Banner

Happy Surprise from Halloween Event

liamchandler
543 posts Member
edited November 2017
299_B9991_6162_4826_A3_D9_D8_FBA2_F3_A03_F.jpg
So they arent Characters, but Buildings that you can change the animation of. Decent payout too if you can be remember to tap.

Replies

• 299_B9991_6162_4826_A3_D9_D8_FBA2_F3_A03_F.jpg
    So they arent Characters, but Buildings that you can change the animation of. Decent payout too if you can be remember to tap.

Love the idea of it but I won't remember to do it every time.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • The only thing missing now is a "Recieve item"-switch that can be turned on / off. I don't want to store 8 items every time I send them away, even with the great pay out ...
  • You can turn on their animations, too. So, if you wanted to add them to something like Moe's petting zoo, you could create pens for them, etc. I like em.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    You can turn on their animations, too. So, if you wanted to add them to something like Moe's petting zoo, you could create pens for them, etc. I like em.

There’s definitely a lot of designs that can come out of this
    You can turn on their animations, too. So, if you wanted to add them to something like Moe's petting zoo, you could create pens for them, etc. I like em.

Cool feature to have and you could also create a freak show area if you have that tent.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • ^ Oh ya, good idea.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I like this. It’s great that they’re not characters & kind of like NPC decorations. That way I can put them where I want & they will always stay there. I don’t plan on releasing them ever again as I like them as decorations much better

Kudos to the EA team for this
  • Does Burns Dragon bring back any decorations like the others?... or maybe a better question is, do you want him to bring any decorations back, like the others?.... :lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Does Burns Dragon bring back any decorations like the others?... or maybe a better question is, do you want him to bring any decorations back, like the others?.... :lol:

I now have like 50 items of gold extra sitting in my inventory thanks to the Dragon
  • They could be patio type bartenders at functions. Like patio bartenders for the Gay District. Bars and nightclubs, or bartenders at rock concerts, or bar tenders at the stadium, or, bartenders at Cletus's farm when the kids have birthday party's, or, bartenders on the pier, or bartenders at the impeachment party, or bartenders when the politicians go to jail, or bartenders, in Hawaii, or bartenders in Africa, or bartenders in Australia, or bartenders in NYC after a freak tornado blows down a certain Tower with a strange name on It which will go nameless for fear of retaliation.
  • 1pillform
    1976 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »

Cool feature to have and you could also create a freak show area if you have that tent.
    Done ;D
    tsto_freakshow_Designj99nn.png
    Come one come all! Come for the Freaks, stay for the food.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I'll never remember to tap them and I don't want any of the decorations they create. So, into Inventory purgatory they go.

They look great in front of Moes Cavern.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »

That's a solid idea. I'll have to remember that for my next redesign.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »

That's a solid idea. I'll have to remember that for my next redesign.

I posted in a WHYDW thread about how I'd built a prehistoric area and managed to find some room to place them inside it as they fitted in quite well....

Kearneymon and Bullyvern have been slotted into a wood and ruins section between my school and a river...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • The only one I'll ever send is Treestache. Because, trees. I agree there needs to be some kinday of "reject" button for unwanted items.