EA Forums - Banner

Weird Thoughts as a Kid

Replies

• simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Maybe a little too spot on with the color. how about...a white flag with a yellow spot?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Maybe a little too spot on with the color. how about...a white flag with a yellow spot?

That's classy <3
  • I pee my pants now. No shame in that. :blush:

Shame? Some people pay good money for that!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I don’t think you want to know
  • I used to think Freddie Kruger from the nightmare on elm Street movie lived in our washing machine
    I was terrified to be in the same room as it
    Maybe we should start a Pee Pride Parade.....

I'm in. Yellow Flag?

Nah - two sided. Yellow on front, brown on back. :D

I'm in. Yellow Flag?

:o:o

I'm in. Yellow Flag?

thats how it works, i’ve gotta see a doctor :D

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

I'm in. Yellow Flag?

thats how it works, i’ve gotta see a doctor :D

:o:o:o
    You get 3 for that one!
  • Terrified of clowns... still- I blame Poltergeist.... I wasn't supposed to watch it- too young, and I did... happened to be I had a clown on my bed my great-grandma made- HATED it after that........ things gonna eat me.........
    Fake happy painted on their faces, untrustworthy... ugh
    :#
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Terrified of clowns... still- I blame Poltergeist.... I wasn't supposed to watch it- too young, and I did... happened to be I had a clown on my bed my great-grandma made- HATED it after that........ things gonna eat me.........
    guessing you didn’t watch the re-release of IT :#

Not yet.. I can control, and I do like the older one- Tim Curry is great

Im with you on this one. Always have hated clowns. I thought I was the only one who saw through their fake painted faces.

Not yet.. I can control, and I do like the older one- Tim Curry is great

I agree that Curry was very good in that role, but having now seen both versions of It I gotta say that in my opinion Skarsgård is hands down the better Pennywise.

• Other weird ideas- not scary really- but I was convinced perfume was water with flowers in it.... So I spent a summer devastating mom, and friends mother's gardens, mushing flowers, and putting them in water bottles with my friends, that we tried to "sell" and then realized they stank like rotting flowers in water..... :D

Also - thinking you could cut worms in half and they would grow back 2 worms.... spent a bit of time "harvesting worms" with friends- only to find this science is only partially true --- oops, sorry worms :#
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    i had a remote controlled truck (you know the ones that had the wires from the toy to the controller) and the batteries died. parents refused to get batteries. i thought if i cut the wire from the controller and put the wires in the electrical socket it would run :D it tripped the breaker, got my *** beat (back in the day, your dad could do that) and ruined my truck. but it did teach my parents a lesson, they always had batteries after that :D
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Parents. Can't live with them. Can't live without them.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • You know parents are the same
    No matter time nor place
    They don't understand that us kids
    Are going to make some mistakes
    So to you, all the kids all across the land
    There's no need to argue
    Parents just don't understand :|
  • i had a remote controlled truck (you know the ones that had the wires from the toy to the controller) and the batteries died. parents refused to get batteries. i thought if i cut the wire from the controller and put the wires in the electrical socket it would run :D it tripped the breaker, got my *** beat (back in the day, your dad could do that) and ruined my truck. but it did teach my parents a lesson, they always had batteries after that :D

Some Dads still do stuff like that. So I've heard, anyways ;)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    i had a remote controlled truck (you know the ones that had the wires from the toy to the controller) and the batteries died. parents refused to get batteries. i thought if i cut the wire from the controller and put the wires in the electrical socket it would run :D it tripped the breaker, got my *** beat (back in the day, your dad could do that) and ruined my truck. but it did teach my parents a lesson, they always had batteries after that :D

Some Dads still do stuff like that. So I've heard, anyways ;)
    i would but MY kid is an o:);):D
    there’s nothing like dad coming at you with a belt to teach a lesson :D
    mom did once, thats all it took to get me to never do what i did again, you know you screwed up when mom is that mad :D