EA Forums - Banner

Got my first elusive combo!

Finally got the elusive combo, won major prize at the go karts and then did the same with the doggies. Anyone else ever got both at the same time? Any stat kings know what the odds of winning both are?
But my mum says I'm cool

Replies

• 1 in 1.3 gazillion
  • Yes. Yes, I have. Then won again on the dogs the same week!

And no jackpot since... :D
  • I hit the go kart twice in a day once. And nothing in the year since. It actually went into storage a few weeks ago, got tired of losing
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Ratbag72 wrote: »
    Finally got the elusive combo, won major prize at the go karts and then did the same with the doggies. Anyone else ever got both at the same time? Any stat kings know what the odds of winning both are?
    I had this yesterday, and on a day in September. In fact I have won so many times recently (though only twice with both immediately consecutively) I wondered if EA had started rigging the game in our favour. Probably not.
  • Haven't done that but I have got an Elder God from the cauldron and a mini nuke from the Eliminator on the same day. If I ever get the trifecta (also getting a nuke from the rocket) I might have a heart attack.
  • I've been playing this game for years and while I haven't been religious about launching the rocket I have tried to play it at least once a day. Never gotten a mini-nuke. Ever.
  • I hit the go kart jackpot in one of my smaller towns, the 3 million was a HUGE boost I can see why they nerfed it.
  • Haven't done that but I have got an Elder God from the cauldron and a mini nuke from the Eliminator on the same day. If I ever get the trifecta (also getting a nuke from the rocket) I might have a heart attack.

If I got a mini nuke from the rocket, that alone may cause a heart attack!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.