EA Forums - Banner

Quinn, yes or no?

Prev1
Anyone get Quinn. Like, dislike?
Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Replies

• Yea I got Quinn I just have to have all character's
  • Hard to say at this point because she's grinding for the mini-event.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • I got Conrad and I believe it came with QUinn but mainly cause it was a 5% increase on my multipler..plus I had 2000 donuts so 150 wasn't that much. As for the character no biggie, more for the multiplier increase.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Hard to say at this point because she's grinding for the mini-event.
    Let me know when she's done grinding (no innuendo intended).

• OhHappyJays
    1636 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I got Quinn and CONRAD moreso for that really nice 5% boost to XP, which boosted me over 200%.

Plus, that extra 5 Activist Badges has really helped me out so far during this event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The 5% is nice but as far as characters she is just ok, nothing special.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Plus, that extra 5 Activist Badges has really helped me out so far during this event.
    I don't need the badges (stinkin' badges). I did consider that 5% bonus. But the only question left is on Quinn herself. She's not as cuddly a character as most, so I need people's opinions on her.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The 5% is nice but as far as characters she is just ok, nothing special.
    Thank you. Another opinion down.
  • simp7fan wrote: »

Glad I could help. Since I haven't watched the show lately, she's just another face in the crowd to me.maybe if I knew a little more about her it would change things, but who knows
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • That's my problem, too. I haven't seen her show. She doesn't seem bad, the free dialogue was okay, but that's all I know.
  • I bought her right before going to bed last night and happily her first regular task was an 8 hour one. So I sent her on that before sending her on badges for the morning.
  • I bought her right before going to bed last night and happily her first regular task was an 8 hour one. So I sent her on that before sending her on badges for the morning.
    Why did you buy her? Do you normally buy them all?

Glad I could help. Since I haven't watched the show lately, she's just another face in the crowd to me.maybe if I knew a little more about her it would change things, but who knows

I also buy all the characters and also haven't seen many episodes recently. She is ok. Chat with Lisa so far on quest mildly amusing. Another female character with a different look, though I suspect in 6 weeks I will tap her and think 'who is she again?'. 5% plus earner seems good to me.
  • no...too weird
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I don't actually know who she is, so I'll probably pass/wait to see what Black Friday brings
  • I got them, was aw why not, 5% and a female character. I like so far but now I have to work hard to replenish my donuts
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I got her because Its someone new to add to the town and didn't even notice the 5% until someone pointed that out.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
    That's my problem, too. I haven't seen her show. She doesn't seem bad, the free dialogue was okay, but that's all I know.

I liked her episode. She was voiced by Kaitlin Olson on the show. Too bad the game can't use guest voices.
  • In terms of character value this is a very good buy. 5% accounts for 100 donuts, so the premium character is 50 donuts. Event currency is fairly negligible since most finish these mini-events by the weekend.

In terms of character aesthetic, it's on the negative side since I haven't seen her in show and she isn't one of the iconic classics. So from this standpoint, don't really like her.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    In terms of character value this is a very good buy. 5% accounts for 100 donuts, so the premium character is 50 donuts. Event currency is fairly negligible since most finish these mini-events by the weekend.

In terms of character aesthetic, it's on the negative side since I haven't seen her in show and she isn't one of the iconic classics. So from this standpoint, don't really like her.

I don't like her. She yells at little geniuses.

;)

I do plan to get her though. Don't care about the help with the event. The bonus percentage is tempting on its own.