EA Forums - Banner

Stump/log money?

I don't look at the raw files but I would guess that the tree trunks will pay out the most due to them releasing the most snakes :) When you visit a friends it always has cash hovering over the top so they will pay out cash, how much that I don't know lol (something better than nothing tho)

Replies

• Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited April 2013
    That what made me think about $!

Funny really been going to friends towns and tapping on the snake generators for nearly 3 weeks and only today noticed that it was money floating above them :lol:
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    While we're on the subject, does anyone know if I press on the money on top of log/rock/stump in a friends town, does it release snakes in their town?
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    While we're on the subject, does anyone know if I press on the money on top of log/rock/stump in a friends town, does it release snakes in their town?

No, but it resets the timer, so your friend gets new snakes sooner.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013

It works the same as the houses & buildings etc :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I c, so if my buddy doesn't log in for 8 hours and I press the log/stump/rock when 4 hours and one minute has passed, can my buddy press it twice in a row (one minute apart) :P ?
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I c, so if my buddy doesn't log in for 8 hours and I press the log/stump/rock when 4 hours and one minute has passed, can my buddy press it twice in a row (one minute apart) :P ?
    Yep.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yep.

tumblr_mhayv8yDzX1qh59n0o1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.